What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Far too many birthday alerts today (1 Viewer)

ghostguy123

Footballguy
My birthday is today. Yay me. Anyway, my wife and I have the same birthday, which is awesome, but not as awesome as sharing a birthday with Shaq. Happy birthday big fella!!!!!!
Anyway, somehow a lot of contacts and whatnot in our phones are merged, something with our Google accounts, so I get updates and notifications that should go to her. We both get them, whatever.
Anywho.........my phone has been blown up with alerts wishing one of us a happy birthday. This list includes, but is not limited to:
Dentist, doctor's, veterinarians office, florist, credit card, mortgage provider, my mortgage guy who originated my loan, car loan(paid this off two years ago), my phone has several apps that have alerted me, Facebook, Victoria's secret, JC penny, kohls, a couple other department stores, my haircut place, the place I got lasix eye surgery 15 years ago.........and the list goes on.
Oh yeah, and like 4 actual people texted.
My dad called me two days ago to wish me a happy birthday cause he said he would be busy today. Love it, cause he is always busy but never busy doing anything he actually has to do. Old people.
Is 43 some sort of special birthday or something? I don't recall getting 50 different birthday wishes last year, or ever, from non-humans.

Well this is an interesting way to troll for birthday wishes...

JK... HBGB! :wink:

Now I'll probably get 50 more private messages from people here.........probably not...........FEED ME ATTENTION, ,,hahahhahah.

I hate AI bots..

Edit since OP:. Thank you redbox, Amazon, giant eagle (our grocery store), walmart, Walgreens, Sherwin Williams, and the library

Last edited:
Sounds like too many people know about your birthday. Maybe you should take this to the Scam thread.

I went to the dentist once on my birthday, just a routine cleaning that had been scheduled a week earlier but they called me and asked to reschedule for that day and I said sure. They gave me a stainless travel coffee mug, and one of those panasonic electric toothbrushes as a gift when I arrived that day, and since then I always get a text from them wishing me a HBD every year since. Makes my wife so mad that she doesn't get even a text from them on hers.

Users who are viewing this thread