What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Favre likely to give information about next year (1 Viewer)

The only person I want to hear from is Favre on this issue. Not his agent, not other coaches, not players, not bloggers, just Favre. When he is ready to make a decision he will. He is allowed at least that much. If he wants to come back he will with no decision by the Packers organization making his decision for him. Thank you.

As long as he doesn't pull a Cris Carter and announce his retirement Super Bowl week to try and steal some headlines, I could care less when he announces his decision.

Todavía no tienes una cuenta? Puedes crearte una. Como usuario registrado tendrás ventajas como seleccionar la apariencia de la página, configurar los comentarios y enviar los comentarios con tu nombre.

Todavía no tienes una cuenta? Puedes crearte una. Como usuario registrado tendrás ventajas como seleccionar la apariencia de la página, configurar los comentarios y enviar los comentarios con tu nombre.
"Do not yet you have an account? You can create you a. As user registered you will have advantages as to select the appearance of the page, to configure the comments and to send the comments with your name."

"Do not yet you have an account? You can create you a. As user registered you will have advantages as to select the appearance of the page, to configure the comments and to send the comments with your name."
Thank you, sir -- I'll come back for more translations later :thumbup:

Thank you, sir -- I'll come back for more translations later :thumbup:
Gracias, señor -- regresaré para más traducciones posteriores :thumbup:

I don't understand this post. It sounds like something Joe Theisman would say.... Isn't anybody likely to give information about something that is going to happen in the future only when they are ready to do so?The Saints are likely to announce their head coach for next year when they are ready to do so.The Texans are likely to announce their choice for the their first round pick when they are ready to do so.

I don't understand this post. It sounds like something Joe Theisman would say....

Isn't anybody likely to give information about something that is going to happen in the future only when they are ready to do so?

The Saints are likely to announce their head coach for next year when they are ready to do so.

The Texans are likely to announce their choice for the their first round pick when they are ready to do so.
guess your :sarcasm: radar is low on batteries, huh?

Prior to this past season, for what it's worth, Favre said in at least a few interviews he planned to play for a couple more years for sure. Of course, that was then, but it leads me to believe he'll be back. I am not sure anybody really cares anymore with this soap opera Favrewatch becoming an annual thing, other than John ManLoveForFavre Madden and other media types.

Another year of Vikings football!
:welcome: There should be a rule about bumping threads started before you joined the site. You really didn't think there was enough Favre threads that you had to bump not only one, but two more? It's hard enough to sort through the clutter to find useful information this time of year, what you did was in very poor taste. :thumbdown:

fwiw, he did give some info on the 2011 season during the presser -

from rotoworld -

Brett Favre insisted at Wednesday's press conference that 2010 would be his final season playing football.

Of course he did. "Twenty years and I'm done," said Favre. "This is the last year of my contract ... I gotta fall apart sometime. I'd like to go out on top." Favre concedes that people won't believe him, and he's right. Summers won't be the same without Favre Watch, but we're not ready to believe that he'll go away in 2011.

And people say the Shark Pool is getting worse? The first ten posts in this thread were almost unreadable.

Users who are viewing this thread