What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG Shark Pool pick em contest (1 Viewer)

8. You must pick every week. If for some reason you don't make a pick but want to keep in the game, then you will automatically recieve the first team in alphabetical order that you havn't yet picked for your offense and the 2nd team in alphabetical order that you havn't yet picked for your defense.
:confused: :loco:

Boot.

:popcorn:

and lol at a great prize.  let us be the judge of that.  and who in their right mind would give you their address?
If you win and really don't want the prize, then thats fine. However, I guarantee you its a great prize, and I more than encourage the winner to let everyone know of his spoils.
why not tell us now? truth is, there is no prize. the winner gets a big 'ol icie pahts! :excited:
You have my guarantee that theres a prize. I'm not going to reveal it because that would ruin the surprise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we really have to keep track of our own scores?
I actually started a spreadsheet to help keep track of the points for this thing, as long as jwvdcw doesn't mind me intruding on his contest.

O: Cinncinnati

D: Cinncinnati

Is this legal?
maybe, but it's not lethal!!! :nerd: my choices:

OFFENSE: DENVER

DEFENSE: St.LOUIS

Edited to add this:

OFFENSE_________________________________________

|ari|atl|bal|buf|car|chi|cin|cle|dal|den|det|gb|hou|ind|jac|kc|

|mia|min|ne|no|nyg|nyj|oak|phi|pit|sd|sf|sea|stl|tb|ten|was|

DEFENSE_________________________________________

|ari|atl|bal|buf|car|chi|cin|cle|dal|den|det|gb|hou|ind|jac|kc|

|mia|min|ne|no|nyg|nyj|oak|phi|pit|sd|sf|sea|stl|tb|ten|was|

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we really have to keep track of our own scores?
I actually started a spreadsheet to help keep track of the points for this thing, as long as jwvdcw doesn't mind me intruding on his contest.
In response to the first poster: I don't mind running these threads and all, but theres no way I'm manually adding up everyone's score each week...come on, it'll take you 10 seconds to add up your score and most people probably would double check my work if I did it anyway.Second poster: If you could keep scores for everyone that'd be awesome, and I wouldn't mind at all- it'd definitely be appriciated. Just post the scores in the threads each week and I'll update my posts to include them.

8. You must pick every week. If for some reason you don't make a pick but want to keep in the game, then you will automatically recieve the first team in alphabetical order that you havn't yet picked for your offense and the 2nd team in alphabetical order that you havn't yet picked for your defense.
:confused: :loco:

Boot.

:popcorn:
So for example, say you pick Washington's offense and Chicago's defense in week 1, but then you don't show up for week 2.For week 2 you'd automatically get Arizone for your offense(the first team in ABC order) and you'd get Atlanta for your defense(the second team in ABC order).

If of course, you have already picked one of these units, then it would move to the next one in ABC order.

Bottome line: Just don't miss any weeks. If you miss a week, then I'm not interested in hearing any complaints about how I handle it, even if I mess up somehow. Just don't miss a week if you really care.

Second poster: If you could keep scores for everyone that'd be awesome, and I wouldn't mind at all- it'd definitely be appriciated. Just post the scores in the threads each week and I'll update my posts to include them.
No problem. The only thing I would say is to everyone, if you want to make a change, DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST, please delete the old one and create a new one. I am recording the picks based on the last one I read, so I am not going to go back to the first page to check picks.So far, I have 94 people signed up.

Second poster: If you could keep scores for everyone that'd be awesome, and I wouldn't mind at all- it'd definitely be appriciated. Just post the scores in the threads each week and I'll update my posts to include them.
No problem. The only thing I would say is to everyone, if you want to make a change, DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST, please delete the old one and create a new one. I am recording the picks based on the last one I read, so I am not going to go back to the first page to check picks.So far, I have 94 people signed up.
bshipper - Don't waste your time, this is doomed for disater. Joe made one simply request....
Joe - To keep this open, please do not change the title again.

This post has been edited by jwvdcw: Today, 11:13 AM
and this guy couldn't comply.jw - Please remove me from your contest. I initially gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you've proven to me that was a foolish move on my part.

Thats awesome. Thanks so much man.

When is the cutoff for entering picks this week? Is it the start of tonight's game, or can people still enter until Sunday's game as long as they don't pick NE or OAK?

Users who are viewing this thread