What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Feedback needed - Dynasty League SF/TE premium trade offer (1 Viewer)

Speert

Footballguy
Looking for some thoughts on a trade I was just offered…

12-team Dynasty SuperFlex TE-Premium PPR league, 28 players per roster

My QBs: Dak Prescott, Tyler Huntley, Gardner Minshew, Matt Corral, Skylar Thompson,
My RBs: Derrick Henry, Nick Chubb, D'Onta Foreman, James Cook, Isiah Pacheco, Isaiah Spiller, Melvin Gordon
My WRs: Ja'Marr Chase, Jakobi Meyers, Keenan Allen, Alec Pierce, Khalil Shakir, Dareke Young, Rashid Shaheed, Denzel Mims, Isaiah McKenzie, Mike Strachan
My TEs: Kyle Pitts, Foster Moreau, Taysom Hill, Logan Thomas, Kylen Granson, Charlie Kolar
My Rookie Picks: 1.04 / 2.01 / 2.04 / 2.12 / 3.04 / 3.12 / 4.03 / 4.04 / 4.09 / 4.12

Was offered:
Deshaun Watson / Rashod Bateman / Dawson Knox …for… Kyle Pitts / Pick 1.04

After I repeatedly turned down other similar (and completely unsolicited) trade offers from him involving Watson for Chase and/or Pitts, I finally countered yesterday with one I thought was fairer. But he rejected it and came back with this one as his “final offer”. :bored:

I obviously need a reliable 2nd starting QB. Last year when Dak went down, I tanked because none of my other QBs were active most of those same weeks. However, with the 1.04 I’m likely to get one of the top 4 QBs in the draft, especially since another team has both the 1.01 (prob. Bijan) and the 1.03 (prob. a QB). Plus, Minshew and Huntley have a chance of starting at least a few games this year, depending on how things shake out in Indy & Balt.

As for the TEs, I expect both Knox & Pitts to have better seasons this year. Just a matter of how much things can improve in Atlanta -- with a decent QB (Heineke) throwing to him plus Jonnu Smith taking over the blocking assignments that Pitts was wasted on last year -- and whether giving him up is worth the improvement of my QB roster.

Should I take the offer? Or should I hold fast to Pitts and the 1.04 (QB pick)?

Thanks!

I feel like start up value for this format makes Pitts and Watson pretty even and there is no way I giving up 1.04 for Bateman and Knox.

Even with being down on Pitts I don't think this is anything close to something I would take. I am not a believer that Watson will get back to his pre massage level. He will be fine but that is about it. I would decline the "final offer"

Thanks, guys! You are all echoing my thoughts. I wanted to put this out here to see if maybe I was missing something. Glad to see my initial thoughts on this were not off base. :shades:

Looking for some thoughts on a trade I was just offered…

12-team Dynasty SuperFlex TE-Premium PPR league, 28 players per roster

My QBs: Dak Prescott, Tyler Huntley, Gardner Minshew, Matt Corral, Skylar Thompson,
My RBs: Derrick Henry, Nick Chubb, D'Onta Foreman, James Cook, Isiah Pacheco, Isaiah Spiller, Melvin Gordon
My WRs: Ja'Marr Chase, Jakobi Meyers, Keenan Allen, Alec Pierce, Khalil Shakir, Dareke Young, Rashid Shaheed, Denzel Mims, Isaiah McKenzie, Mike Strachan
My TEs: Kyle Pitts, Foster Moreau, Taysom Hill, Logan Thomas, Kylen Granson, Charlie Kolar
My Rookie Picks: 1.04 / 2.01 / 2.04 / 2.12 / 3.04 / 3.12 / 4.03 / 4.04 / 4.09 / 4.12

Was offered:
Deshaun Watson / Rashod Bateman / Dawson Knox …for… Kyle Pitts / Pick 1.04

After I repeatedly turned down other similar (and completely unsolicited) trade offers from him involving Watson for Chase and/or Pitts, I finally countered yesterday with one I thought was fairer. But he rejected it and came back with this one as his “final offer”. :bored:

I obviously need a reliable 2nd starting QB. Last year when Dak went down, I tanked because none of my other QBs were active most of those same weeks. However, with the 1.04 I’m likely to get one of the top 4 QBs in the draft, especially since another team has both the 1.01 (prob. Bijan) and the 1.03 (prob. a QB). Plus, Minshew and Huntley have a chance of starting at least a few games this year, depending on how things shake out in Indy & Balt.

As for the TEs, I expect both Knox & Pitts to have better seasons this year. Just a matter of how much things can improve in Atlanta -- with a decent QB (Heineke) throwing to him plus Jonnu Smith taking over the blocking assignments that Pitts was wasted on last year -- and whether giving him up is worth the improvement of my QB roster.

Should I take the offer? Or should I hold fast to Pitts and the 1.04 (QB pick)?

Tha
Definitely keep Pitts & the 1.04. His offer is not nearly enough to accept.

Users who are viewing this thread