What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFPC dynasty and redraft thread (1 Viewer)

barackdhouse

Footballguy
FFPC dynasty folks: If you have Calvin Ridley, what are you doing with him at cutdown? I have him on only one team (superflex, head-to-head), but I've got tough roster cuts to make. It's a strong contending team, and I'm seriously considering cutting him (and forcing another team to blow a chunk of FAAB on him) than just taking a worthless late pick. I've tried to include him in all sorts of packages to rebuilding teams, but there's no interest.
IDK but when you make a decision let us know. I don't have any Ridley. I sold one team that had him (before he got busted) and I flipped him in another deal a while back where I only had him for maybe a day or two. I really have no idea what to think about him.

Guaranteed 100% he will get picked up off waivers though. Nobody wants to pay you for him but they'll grab him.

barackdhouse

Footballguy
My FFPC semi-weekly series is back this year. I just published my dynasty piece and will try to do one for FBG/Main Event in the next few days. As usual, it is behind a paywall but this year I'm in the Scott Fish Bowl (yay!) and have a charity angle to my pitch where I will match new subs for my charity. That said, our redraft content will be free starting next Thursday at week 1 kickoff and I plan to provide regular content in that area. Devy will be free as well.

Here is a snapshot of my FFPC dynasty portfolio (in the article).

barackdhouse

Footballguy
Just gonna beat my chest a little and mention that I had the high score of the week in our SharkPool dynasty league despite starting Teddy Bridgewater. That was fun.

barackdhouse

Footballguy
FFPC dynasty trade deadline is this coming Sunday morning before kickoff (10 min prior IIRC). I came up with this chart last year as a sort of guide for approaching rosters/trades in this FFPC format. I have no doubt it could use much refinement but am interested in any thoughts?

So, 6 days to make a trade in our Sharkpool League!

Users who are viewing this thread