What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFPC dynasty and redraft thread (1 Viewer)

FFPC dynasty folks: If you have Calvin Ridley, what are you doing with him at cutdown? I have him on only one team (superflex, head-to-head), but I've got tough roster cuts to make. It's a strong contending team, and I'm seriously considering cutting him (and forcing another team to blow a chunk of FAAB on him) than just taking a worthless late pick. I've tried to include him in all sorts of packages to rebuilding teams, but there's no interest.
IDK but when you make a decision let us know. I don't have any Ridley. I sold one team that had him (before he got busted) and I flipped him in another deal a while back where I only had him for maybe a day or two. I really have no idea what to think about him.

Guaranteed 100% he will get picked up off waivers though. Nobody wants to pay you for him but they'll grab him.

My FFPC semi-weekly series is back this year. I just published my dynasty piece and will try to do one for FBG/Main Event in the next few days. As usual, it is behind a paywall but this year I'm in the Scott Fish Bowl (yay!) and have a charity angle to my pitch where I will match new subs for my charity. That said, our redraft content will be free starting next Thursday at week 1 kickoff and I plan to provide regular content in that area. Devy will be free as well.

Here is a snapshot of my FFPC dynasty portfolio (in the article).

Just gonna beat my chest a little and mention that I had the high score of the week in our SharkPool dynasty league despite starting Teddy Bridgewater. That was fun.

FFPC dynasty trade deadline is this coming Sunday morning before kickoff (10 min prior IIRC). I came up with this chart last year as a sort of guide for approaching rosters/trades in this FFPC format. I have no doubt it could use much refinement but am interested in any thoughts?

So, 6 days to make a trade in our Sharkpool League!

Alright, alright, alright. Week 14 folks. Good luck to everyone's FFPC squads, redraft. dynasty, best ball, what have you. Looking to bring home some FBG championships today/tomorrow and punch a few more tickets to the big dance. Looking to secure a few more dynasty byes today as well.

I have a very outside chance of earning a bye in our Sharkpool league, but not holding my breath on that. After a fair turn of bad luck last season and finishing last, I have my ticket punched to the playoffs this year. Not sure if I can finish strong enough to do anything with it due to the absolute garbage at RB I've been running with all year, but I like my chances to compete for it.

I've got 7 teams in the FPC Championship Series (one with Kittle). I brought home 3 ships out of 8 finals. Little bummed it wasn't more but I'm very pleased overall. I left some ripe fruit on the vine with a couple teams that didn't quite finish top 4 but were loaded and one or two lineup decisions swung it. I had 6 that autoadvanced but had 4 teams in the finals that needed to win to advance and I only got 1 of those through. I only had 1 Main Event team this year but it didn't do it. Overall I got 10/29 teams to the playoffs and @menobrown and I comanaged two teams again. One of them got into the playoffs but lost in the semis.

I have 7 FFPC dynasty byes (two with Kittle and CMC just sitting there) and 6 others in the week 15 play-in.

I'm also playing in the PlayersProfiler Championship and have 2 teams in the big dance of that one which is super similar to FPC or ME. Each of the top 4 seeds advances though. $50k for the top prize there. I saw a couple names over there that I recognize from here as well.

In our own Sharkpool league we have @joey and @NE_REVIVAL on bye weeks right now, so enjoy. In weeks 16 & 17 they'll be facing the top 2 scorers from @Penguin @bombjack @IHEARTFF and myself this weekend. So GL to all this weekend and in all other leagues!!

I've got 7 teams in the FPC Championship Series (one with Kittle). I brought home 3 ships out of 8 finals. Little bummed it wasn't more but I'm very pleased overall. I left some ripe fruit on the vine with a couple teams that didn't quite finish top 4 but were loaded and one or two lineup decisions swung it. I had 6 that autoadvanced but had 4 teams in the finals that needed to win to advance and I only got 1 of those through. I only had 1 Main Event team this year but it didn't do it. Overall I got 10/29 teams to the playoffs and @menobrown and I comanaged two teams again. One of them got into the playoffs but lost in the semis.

I have 7 FFPC dynasty byes (two with Kittle and CMC just sitting there) and 6 others in the week 15 play-in.

I'm also playing in the PlayersProfiler Championship and have 2 teams in the big dance of that one which is super similar to FPC or ME. Each of the top 4 seeds advances though. $50k for the top prize there. I saw a couple names over there that I recognize from here as well.

In our own Sharkpool league we have @joey and @NE_REVIVAL on bye weeks right now, so enjoy. In weeks 16 & 17 they'll be facing the top 2 scorers from @Penguin @bombjack @IHEARTFF and myself this weekend. So GL to all this weekend and in all other leagues!!
Nice Job as usual Jared! No MEs for me, 6 FBGs, one 2 seed, one 4 seed, both went down in a world of "Hurts". 5 FPC BBs, two advances, seven FPC Dyno, 3 byes (including sharkpool lg). 3 DFWC dynos (1 $1k startup co owned) startup and my best dyno swept both best record & most points which is double money in dfwc.

Have only 1 playerprofiler team, but it took most points in lg and top 25 overall going into this week.

Sharkpool lg will be dog fight, no Kupp and maybe no Taylor probably too much for me, but felt i got bent over in the playoffs last year so maybe get lucky this year.

While I'm horn tootin, my fbg subscriber team is still alive and I think it's the first time I can say that in over 20+ years!

Wow, what a crazy finish to round one of the playoffs

Bombjack133.150.000.000.00
Penguin131.750.000.000.00
Iheartff131.50EEELIMINATED WEEK 15
BarackDHouse118.00EEELIMINATED WEEK 15
I thought I was done with only Higbee left and he gets that cheap TD, crazy

Indeed a tight finish. And even more wild with Green Bay still throwing and trying to get Watson a TD despite seemingly having the game locked up!

Just want to say I love the FFPC 2 week/4 team point race over final two weeks for dynasty leagues. Had a blast these last few days.

Now just wish they'd amend the draft playoffs to the similar format which seems like a no brainer honestly and I actually find it hard to believe the current format has existed all these years. I like draft playoffs a lot, but the current format is downright stupid and IMO promotes tanking which the whole thing is supposed to be about preventing.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would also love to see the re-draft leagues do away with what is by and large bogus h2h seeding and make those point races as well over the two weeks. With bye weeks being so impactful those weeks, when they were not when these contests were originally created, why not? I guess some would argue you take away the rush of that one and potentially done week but anyone who has ever participated in the 4 team two weeks race would attest there is plenty or rush and juice. And fwiw I think this would have been way worse for me this year, still would like to see it. I think I make an annual request for it so here it is.

FFPC is where I've always preferred to play since their inception, customer service and format is A+ and I'd be willing to bet almost everyone here agrees. I'm pretty sure I'd never even be doing dynasty if not for FFPC/Dave so I'm not lacking appreciation. I also hate "rules change guy" especially when it's a good and successful product but please if there was any rule I wish they'd look at it would be adjusting the dynasty draft playoff format and redraft playoffs to two weeks points affairs.

Just want to say I love the FFPC 2 week/4 team point race over final two weeks for dynasty leagues. Had a blast these last few days.

Now just wish they'd amend the draft playoffs to the similar format which seems like a no brainer honestly and I actually find it hard to believe the current format has existed all these years. I like draft playoffs a lot, but the current format is downright stupid and IMO promotes tanking which the whole thing is supposed to be about preventing.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would also love to see the re-draft leagues do away with what is by and large bogus h2h seeding and make those point races as well over the two weeks. With bye weeks being so impactful those weeks, when they were not when these contests were originally created, why not? I guess some would argue you take away the rush of that one and potentially done week but anyone who has ever participated in the 4 team two weeks race would attest there is plenty or rush and juice. And fwiw I think this would have been way worse for me this year, still would like to see it. I think I make an annual request for it so here it is.

FFPC is where I've always preferred to play since their inception, customer service and format is A+ and I'd be willing to bet almost everyone here agrees. I'm pretty sure I'd never even be doing dynasty if not for FFPC/Dave so I'm not lacking appreciation. I also hate "rules change guy" especially when it's a good and successful product but please if there was any rule I wish they'd look at it would be adjusting the dynasty draft playoff format and redraft playoffs to two weeks points affairs.
Agreed entirely about the 2 week/4 team championship. Love that.

draft/consolation format….in my other FFPC dynasty, I’m playing for 3rd draft slot, I think. So are you saying if I LOSE that game, I get the 3rd draft slot and if I win I get the 4th? I thought it was the opposite (on the anti-tanking angle that you mentioned) but I never really paid attention to it since I’ve made the playoffs each of my other 3 years in that league.

Agreed entirely about the 2 week/4 team championship. Love that.

draft/consolation format….in my other FFPC dynasty, I’m playing for 3rd draft slot, I think. So are you saying if I LOSE that game, I get the 3rd draft slot and if I win I get the 4th? I thought it was the opposite (on the anti-tanking angle that you mentioned) but I never really paid attention to it since I’ve made the playoffs each of my other 3 years in that league.
I think he means the worst 2 teams tanking get the bye in the consolation playoffs. Once the playoffs start, though, you want to win.

I think he means the worst 2 teams tanking get the bye in the consolation playoffs. Once the playoffs start, though, you want to win.
Yes this.

I'll use my experience in our league as an example. This year in our league was the first time I've ever been in a position were I was close to a first round draft playoff bye. Honestly I never paid any attention to how they seeded it. Always thought it should simply be handled exactly like the real playoffs are handled, with no seeding and 4 team total point races. So in our league I go on a two game winning streak to end the season including basically a h2h for that bye the last week. I worked FA, input the best possible lineups and made every attempt to win and score points despite not wanting to do either. I've just always felt that's how it should be played. That other teams jockeying for real playoff position and seeding were counting on it. So it's the first time I really noticed that if you are the third worst team in your league you not only don't get a bye(which is fine) but you got face what is in theory was the best team to not make the playoffs. That just does not make a lick of sense to me. And as it relates to tanking I may have played it straight but frankly that's asking a lot of that to be the norm and for teams to legit make a real effort in a similar situation. Just don't see any benefit to seeding in the draft playoffs to determine h2h play and it kind of blows my mind we have that in a contest where the real playoffs don't.

I'll use my experience in our league as an example. This year in our league was the first time I've ever been in a position were I was close to a first round draft playoff bye. Honestly I never paid any attention to how they seeded it. Always thought it should simply be handled exactly like the real playoffs are handled, with no seeding and 4 team total point races. So in our league I go on a two game winning streak to end the season including basically a h2h for that bye the last week. I worked FA, input the best possible lineups and made every attempt to win and score points despite not wanting to do either. I've just always felt that's how it should be played. That other teams jockeying for real playoff position and seeding were counting on it. So it's the first time I really noticed that if you are the third worst team in your league you not only don't get a bye(which is fine) but you got face what is in theory was the best team to not make the playoffs. That just does not make a lick of sense to me. And as it relates to tanking I may have played it straight but frankly that's asking a lot of that to be the norm and for teams to legit make a real effort in a similar situation. Just don't see any benefit to seeding in the draft playoffs to determine h2h play and it kind of blows my mind we have that in a contest where the real playoffs don't.
I love the two-week, four-team format. I absolutely wish the Main Event/FPC playoff rules would adopt that format, especially with the NFL now scheduling bye weeks during high-stakes league playoffs. Total points are already a huge factor in awarding playoff spots in those leagues, so going to a points-based playoff format wouldn't be a huge departure from the current rules. I do a lower-stakes (in this case, $77) FFPC redraft league with my son every season. This year we decided to do a victory points redraft league, which basically copies the dynasty format. We're loving the two-week, four-team playoff. (It helps that our team crushed this week.)

As for the dynasty consolation tournament where everyone competes for the 1.01: This was the first season where I had teams that I knew weren't competitive very early on (one got crushed by injuries; another was a first-year startup where I accrued draft picks with the intention of not being competitive). On that latter team, which was a Triflex, I traded older, productive guys (Tyler Boyd, Geno Smith) for picks or injured young players. During the final few weeks, it was impossible for me to start a healthy lineup -- my IR was full, and I was forced to start guys who were out that week because I didn't have enough healthy, non-bye players, and I had no one I wanted to drop. I'm a huge believer in fairness when it comes to fantasy, but, although I was purposely tanking, I never viewed it as anything but a legitimate strategy to (hopefully) build a perennial juggernaut. As part of that strategy, I knew I was guaranteed that my own first-rounder would be no worse than the 1.04 (but would still have to be pretty lucky to get the 1.01). If I knew there was a strong chance my pick would be the 1.06, it obviously wouldn't be that appealing a strategy. I understand that it kind of sucks to "reward" tanking teams, but they pay the same entry fee as everyone else, so if they (or I) want to light their money on fire for a season, that's their prerogative. The way that the consolation tournament is set up, it's still difficult for a tanking team to win the 1.01, even with the first-round bye.

Yes this.

loser's bracket format is not ideal. similar issue happened to me. I had 2nd worst team most of season, but guy with 3rd worst kinda tanked late and I end up with the 6th pick now. this format doesn't reward parity among the rebuilders.

PTTS time. I had team "A"'s 2023 1st round pick. Going into week 14 he's out of the playoffs. Has a decent week 14 but the 2 guys in front of him crap the bed. One of them had a bad week. The other couldn't be bothered to pick up a Def or Kicker (had 2x Saints on bye). The guy without a K or Def barely loses week 14, keeps himself out of the playoffs, and let's my draft pick "A" in. Of course team "A" has a nice week 15 and I go from a top 4 pick to a bottom 4 pick.

The one league I managed a top-2 pick = Shark Pool! Look the hell out, I may actually rise to mediocrity!

they don't call him Joey two times for nothing
Thanks a million, @IHEARTFF
Our SharkPool league is super tough to compete in with a few Win Now teams similar to mine.

I keep going back to that pivotal decision in our start up draft 2 years ago, when I was sitting at the 1.9 slot, and semi-reluctantly decided to draft an “old“ stud RB in Derrick Henry since I liked him so much better than all the other RBs on the board, and that single pick totally solidified my approach to change from a young-ish balanced draft to a full-on, Win Now, “old studs” draft. I went Henry, Najee (estatic that a young RB fell to me in the 2nd), Adams, AJones and Evans in the first 5 rounds giving me a redraft dream team (but in a dynasty league). But there are 3 key moves that I think put me over the top;

1) after a bunch of forgettable mid round picks that are no longer on my roster besides Old Man Theilen (who was a key part of me winning it all last year), I luckily drafted James Connor in the 12th round as a what-the-heck-I-need-another-RB pick. He was amazing last year with his unexpected TD total, and this year once again as a surprising top 10 RB. Being able to start 4 RBs in FFPC with 2 flex spots was a big advantage and kept me a consistent high scorer.

2) FFPC is TE premium and I came out of the inaugural draft with Irv Smith and his “upside”, and 2 other TEs not worth mentioning. In week 2 I picked up Schultz TE DAL and he went on to become a top 6 TE and solidified the position for these past 2 years. That‘s the dumb luck you get in leagues where you have a hole at a position so you take a few stabs in the dark that you might not haves done if you had a “solid” player. This pick up was huge in this league.

3) in week 8 of last year, when my year was going really well, I traded my (pretty sure to be) late 2022 1st and Trevor Lawrence for Josh Allen. This was the final piece to the puzzle to put me over the top both last year and this year.

My challenge for next year is to decide if i can dare to attempt a 3-peat or if/when I should sell a few key pieces and try to rebuild. My WRs are really iffy with Adams and Evans, and then the quickly fading Theilen, middle of the road Lazard (actually was a solid 3rd WR earlier this year), and young dudes like Palmer and Van Jefferson, and then Shakir and Tolbert. So I have Adams for a bit but Evans is falling off (besides his championship-winning explosion this past week), and the rest are meh. Gonna have to trade or get lucky with some rookie/free agent picks.

The blessing and curse of the FFPC dynasty format is you can only keep 14 skill players, which makes it tough to keep many prospects, but it also prevents others from doing the same, so the rookie/free agent draft is kind of halfway between dynasty and the mid/late rounds of a redraft league. So I’ll see next year how the rookie/free agent draft plays out, or maybe an offseason trade or two, and decide if I can give it another run next season as well.

Sorry to ramble on a bit, but that’s my year end summary to cure anyone‘s insomnia who made it this far. ;)

Last edited:
they don't call him Joey two times for nothing
Thanks a million, @IHEARTFF
Our SharkPool league is super tough to compete in with a few Win Now teams similar to mine.

I keep going back to that pivotal decision in our start up draft 2 years ago, when I was sitting at the 1.9 slot, and semi-reluctantly decided to draft an “old“ stud RB in Derrick Henry since I liked him so much better than all the other RBs on the board, and that single pick totally solidified my approach to change from a young-ish balanced draft to a full-on, Win Now, “old studs” draft. I went Henry, Najee (estatic that a young RB fell to me in the 2nd), Adams, AJones and Evans in the first 5 rounds giving me a redraft dream team (but in a dynasty league). But there are 3 key moves that I think put me over the top;

1) after a bunch of forgettable mid round picks that are no longer on my roster besides Old Man Theilen (who was a key part of me winning it all last year), I luckily drafted James Connor in the 12th round as a what-the-heck-I-need-another-RB pick. He was amazing last year with his unexpected TD total, and this year once again as a surprising top 10 RB. Being able to start 4 RBs in FFPC with 2 flex spots was a big advantage and kept me a consistent high scorer.

2) FFPC is TE premium and I came out of the inaugural draft with Irv Smith and his “upside”, and 2 other TEs not worth mentioning. In week 2 I picked up Schultz TE DAL and he went on to become a top 6 TE and solidified the position for these past 2 years. That‘s the dumb luck you get in leagues where you have a hole at a position so you take a few stabs in the dark that you might not haves done if you had a “solid” player. This pick up was huge in this league.

3) in week 8 of last year, when my year was going really well, I traded my (pretty sure to be) late 2022 1st and Trevor Lawrence for Josh Allen. This was the final piece to the puzzle to put me over the top both last year and this year.

My challenge for next year is to decide if i can dare to attempt a 3-peat or if/when I should sell a few key pieces and try to rebuild. My WRs are really iffy with Adams and Evans, and then the quickly fading Theilen, middle of the road Lazard (actually was a solid 3rd WR earlier this year), and young dudes like Palmer and Van Jefferson, and then Shakir and Tolbert. So I have Adams for a bit but Evans is falling off (besides his championship-winning explosion this past week), and the rest are meh. Gonna have to trade or get lucky with some rookie/free agent picks.

The blessing and curse of the FFPC dynasty format is you can only keep 14 skill players, which makes it tough to keep many prospects, but it also prevents others from doing the same, so the rookie/free agent draft is kind of halfway between dynasty and the mid/late rounds of a redraft league. So I’ll see next year how the rookie/free agent draft plays out, or maybe an offseason trade or two, and decide if I can give it another run next season as well.

Sorry to ramble on a bit, but that’s my year end summary to cure anyone‘s insomnia who made it this far. ;)
Why wouldn't you go for it again? You have a crew of winners. That'd be like blowing up Jordan's Chicago Bulls!

Why wouldn't you go for it again? You have a crew of winners. That'd be like blowing up Jordan's Chicago Bulls!
My 1.12 rookie pick for a stud, aging WR seems like a move I’d try to make (most public trading block announcement ever ;) )

@NE_REVIVAL @barackdhouse

I was trying to remember which of you guys have sold teams on Dynasty Depot, so maybe I've forgotten a few more, but I'm looking to unload some teams and wondered what's the better choice at this time of year: Dynasty Depot or the "Dynasty Teams for Sale" page on FFPC. I've got a few teams where I tried building a solid core with the hope of selling them, so they're definitely not dog**** teams. I'm hoping to get at or near my buy-in back. I have yet to successfully sell a team, though, so I'm wondering if there's any strategy to it or if it's just luck.

I was trying to remember which of you guys have sold teams on Dynasty Depot, so maybe I've forgotten a few more, but I'm looking to unload some teams and wondered what's the better choice at this time of year: Dynasty Depot or the "Dynasty Teams for Sale" page on FFPC. I've got a few teams where I tried building a solid core with the hope of selling them, so they're definitely not dog**** teams. I'm hoping to get at or near my buy-in back. I have yet to successfully sell a team, though, so I'm wondering if there's any strategy to it or if it's just luck.
Hi Monty, I have not sold many teams on the FPC site so can't say which is quicker or better for this time of year. Pretty sure you can't sell them on fpc for a profit, so if you are looking for a profit you would need to use DD.

Jared may have different experiences, but I think now is a decent time to sell, as is just before or during rookie draft season if you have decent picks and right before the season starts is another decent time to sell. Buyers love rookie picks! Don't know for a fact but on DD I feel it is better to cut obvious stiffs before you list so they don't clutter your listing.

I am going to end up winning my 250$ SF dynasty league. I’m up in the 2 week scoring format with the 2nd place guy behind by 30 pts. But he had Allen, Diggs and Bills K still remaining.

This situation really sucks, I love winning, but not like this.
If you want to feel better about it, there is nothing preventing you from splitting (some) prize money with the 2nd place guy.

I just posted this on our league trading block, but I might as well advertise it here too. I have a very deep roster. Looking for 2/3 for 1 type trades. Would like a top 15 RB or top 5 TE. Lots of players on my team are available.

Hi Monty, I have not sold many teams on the FPC site so can't say which is quicker or better for this time of year. Pretty sure you can't sell them on fpc for a profit, so if you are looking for a profit you would need to use DD.

Jared may have different experiences, but I think now is a decent time to sell, as is just before or during rookie draft season if you have decent picks and right before the season starts is another decent time to sell. Buyers love rookie picks! Don't know for a fact but on DD I feel it is better to cut obvious stiffs before you list so they don't clutter your listing.

Well, on Monday night I emailed FFPC to list two teams for sale at full price (a $500 and a $250). Someone responded to say the listings would be on the site in 3-4 days. I thought maybe they were trying to make sure listings weren't cross-posted on Dynasty Depot. (Mine weren't.) By Wednesday, my listings hadn't been posted, so I nicely asked what the reason was for the delay. He basically said it was because so many people were orphaning their teams. As of now they're still not on the site. At this point I'm not sure there's much hope in selling any of my teams. There must be about 300 teams for sale already.

Last edited:

Well, on Monday night I emailed FFPC to list two teams for sale at full price (a $500 and a $250). Someone responded to say the listings would be on the site in 3-4 days. I thought maybe they were trying to make sure listings weren't cross-posted on Dynasty Depot. (Mine weren't.) By Wednesday, my listings hadn't been posted, so I nicely asked what the reason was for the delay. He basically said it was because so many people were orphaning their teams. As of now they're still on on the site. At this point I'm not sure there's much hope in selling any of my teams. There must be about 300 teams for sale already.
I'm confused by this. Are you attempting to orphan your team at full price? Why do you care about the price if you're dumping them?

Well, on Monday night I emailed FFPC to list two teams for sale at full price (a $500 and a $250). Someone responded to say the listings would be on the site in 3-4 days. I thought maybe they were trying to make sure listings weren't cross-posted on Dynasty Depot. (Mine weren't.) By Wednesday, my listings hadn't been posted, so I nicely asked what the reason was for the delay. He basically said it was because so many people were orphaning their teams. As of now they're still on on the site. At this point I'm not sure there's much hope in selling any of my teams. There must be about 300 teams for sale already.
Yeah, I asked about listing a couple of teams and they told me they were swamped and it would take a few days so I told them I would wait a bit.

I'm confused by this. Are you attempting to orphan your team at full price? Why do you care about the price if you're dumping them?

I'm attempting to sell my teams, not orphan them. They're good enough to compete, but probably not good enough to win, so I'm trying to unload them. If they don't sell, I'll just keep them. But the "Dynasty Teams for Sale" page the FFPC runs is overloaded with people who are either also trying to sell their teams or who already orphaned them.

I've got a couple super teams that are getting older but still dominating. Is there a market for these on dynastydepot?

IE a team like...

Hurts
Saquon, Ekeler, Swift
Diggs, AJB, Tyreek, London
Kelce

And a bunch of decent guys behind them, but not exciting.

13-1 last season w/ 54 victory points out of 56 possible.

Still didn't win the championship either of the last two years despite that domination so would rather just cash it out for a guaranteed payday if teams like that sell. But I have suspicions people only want to buy the young prospect loaded teams.

I'm attempting to sell my teams, not orphan them. They're good enough to compete, but probably not good enough to win, so I'm trying to unload them. If they don't sell, I'll just keep them. But the "Dynasty Teams for Sale" page the FFPC runs is overloaded with people who are either also trying to sell their teams or who already orphaned them.
I had no idea you could do that. I thought it was orpahn only and they set the price. Thanks.

13-1 last season w/ 54 victory points out of 56 possible.

Still didn't win the championship either of the last two years despite that domination
Sorry I've not sold a dynasty team so can't help but that sucks you dominated like that and made me remember that a few days ago I noticed that in my FFPC leagues no team that was the top seed in the regular season won the league. In fact our Sharkpool league was the only league the winner did not have to advance out of week 15.

Last edited:
I had no idea you could do that. I thought it was orpahn only and they set the price. Thanks.

Yeah, no problem. I've never sold a team on either the FFPC or Dynasty Depot site, but the advantage of the FFPC site is they don't take a cut of the sale. The drawback is that if you want to lower the price, you have to email them and wait for them to change it. On the DD site, you can cancel and change things anytime, but they take a 10 percent cut of the sale.

Sorry I've not sold a dynasty team so can't help but that sucks you dominated like that and made me remember that a few days ago I noticed that in my FFPC leagues no team that was the top seed in the regular season won the league. In fact our Sharkpool league was the only league the winner did have to advance out of week 15.
? Typo perhaps?
i was the 2nd seed and had a bye in week 15.

Sorry I've not sold a dynasty team so can't help but that sucks you dominated like that and made me remember that a few days ago I noticed that in my FFPC leagues no team that was the top seed in the regular season won the league. In fact our Sharkpool league was the only league the winner did have to advance out of week 15.
? Typo perhaps?
i was the 2nd seed and had a bye in week 15.
Yes typo, sorry, should have been “did not”.

Pretty sure on FFPC you can only sell it at cost, IE a $250 team can not be sold for more than $250 so at best you get your deposit back. Or if you sell it for a little less you get something between 1 and 100% of your deposit. If you orphan it, you don't renew and you lose your deposit and they sell it for whatever they can get for it. On DD you can sell it for whatever you can get less 10% and the cost to sign up.

Does seem like the market is pretty swamped with inventory right now and probably going to be tuff to sell anything until we get closer to rookie draft season. Even then, if you don't have some nice rookie picks the market might not be that great. I believe (I am NOT a prolific seller, my opinion is based solely on my own limited experience) the best time to sell young pick laden teams is rookie draft season (duh) and for win now teams it is probably late summer before season starts. In my not so humble opinion.

Yeah IDK I have a bunch of teams for sale on DD as well as FFPC. I couldn't tell you if there is any secret as I haven't really had much luck (ever) with selling teams for as much as I'd like. I am looking to trim and I fear that after the sour taste of Week 17 MNF (I probably lost a few thousand with Allen/Diggs/Chase/etc), there may be too many teams for sale out there. Not sure how to navigate this but getting the teams listed is step 1 I guess.

I tried looking at the For Sale teams on FFPC and my eyes glazed over after looking at 15 or so rosters and realizing that there were 100 more. Definitely a saturated market right now.

I was planning on selling one of my teams on DD. This team has two high firsts and 3 seconds and a some good young players to build around. Before I list it I have been watching similar teams on DD to see what they are going for. Most of them expire few to no bids. I ended up buying one at a discount instead. Now is not the right time to sell. Maybe closer to the rookie drafts will be better.

Users who are viewing this thread