What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FG's Cheatsheets SUCK! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WCD

Footballguy
The second week in a row that I get burned by the fooballguys cheatsheets! Last week Reggie Wayne was ranked 22nd. (For receivers I play Burelson, M Clayton and A. Johnson)So I sit him. 100+ yds and 2 tds later I'm crying in my soup because if I had played him I would have won my game and secured a playoff spot. Thanks Footballguys ! This week so far R. Wayne ranked 4th!!! and I get 33yds! You guys SUCK! I will not be paying for this crap again next year. Back to Fantasy Asylum.

Last edited by a moderator:
The second week in a row that I get burned by the fooballguys cheatsheets! Last week Reggie Wayne was ranked 22nd. (For receivers I play Burelson, M Clayton and A. Johnson)So I sit him. 100+ yds and 2 tds later I'm crying in my soup because if I had played him I would have won my game and secured a playoff spot. Thanks Footballguys ! This week so far R. Wayne ranked 4th!!! and I get 33yds! You guys SUCK! I will not be paying for this crap again next year. Back to Fantasy Asylum.
Sorry WCD that the football guys can't forsee the future and let you know how each player will do each week.They give you offensive projections each week. Take some time on this Thanksgiving holiday and go dust off the dictionary and look up the word projection.

If fantasy asylum can forsee the future then sign me up. But for now I'll stick with FBG.

:cry: :cry: WCD, you whine like a little girl...you have tool envy? Jesus, get a freakin life...

Another person realizes that trying to make weekly projections in the NFL is STUPID.

You should classify your players as a "must play", "strong play", "okay play", "only if I have to play", and "very bad play".

The quicker you realize this.. the quicker you can enjoy the games and your fantasy football season.

You should classify your players as a "must play", "strong play", "okay play", "only if I have to play", and "very bad play".
And don't forget Risk/Reward consideration.In the poster's example, Wayne isn't going to be a consistent play, but he does have that potential payoff, so plan accordingly.

I am sure they will miss you. :sleep:
I'm sure that they'll miss his money though... :rolleyes: That said, make your own decisions, nobody has any better information that you have access to if you want to look for it. Do your homework, make your own decisions, live with them, good or bad, and don't blame anyone else for your problems...

I can't believe I benched Harrsion in favor of Owens and Walker. WTF was FBG's thinking when they put out their initial cheatsheets. Then they switch Harrison to number 2 only after I had set my lineup. This will cost them dearly. :wall:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I'm lust LMAO reading these posts. Obviously one of those who uses the rankings for setting lineups so they have somebody to blame.WHY DON"T YOU PICK YOUR OWN STATERS?I'm still p*ssed when they told me to start Thomas Jones on that Sunday night football game when he got hurt during the first series. Why was that not projected!!!

This threadwas not endorsed by Fantasy Asylum, any employee of Fantasy Asylum, or by Fantasy Asylum's web-site. :yes: Good fishing trip though. :thumbup:

HA! HA! You lost.Damn 5 digiters can even pick a lineup on their own.By the way...if you spent enough time around here, you would have known to discount Wayne's numbers on the road.

I'm no newb. I've been playing this game for 7 years. I’ve won 3 super bowls. And this year have been relying more on the cheat sheets because I've been busier than usual. What's the point of even putting out the cheat sheets if the so called professionals can’t even come close? I'll be spending my $19.99 elsewhere and so will most of my league. You guys are the saps who will be paying for this garbage. I had Fantasy Asylum last year and was happy. God only knows what I was thinking when I decided to give this hack site a shot. And guys, you can all go ##### yourselves. :DYour friend,WCD

I'm no newb. I've been playing this game for 7 years. I’ve won 3 super bowls.
Sounds like a real "Yahoo" to me.Dude, this sap has forgotten more about FF then you'll ever know.

Congrats your mother must be very proud. Now I bet she only wishes you could move out of her basement.

Sounds like a real "Yahoo" to me.Dude, this sap has forgotten more about FF then you'll ever know.
Thanks for providing your credentials you fishing drunk.

Congrats your mother must be very proud. Now I bet she only wishes you could move out of her basement.
Hey phrozen whats that? Barney whacking his bag?

I'll be spending my $19.99 elsewhere and so will most of my league. You guys are the saps who will be paying for this garbage.
If it's so bad why would you take the rest of your league with you? Wouldn't the smart thing be to encourage them to stay with an "inferior" product?Sorry, do I need to list your options on a cheat sheet?

I'll be spending my $19.99 elsewhere and so will most of my league. You guys are the saps who will be paying for this garbage.
If it's so bad why would you take the rest of your league with you? Wouldn't the smart thing be to encourage them to stay with an "inferior" product?Sorry, do I need to list your options on a cheat sheet?
Good Idea.

I'm no newb. I've been playing this game for 7 years.  I’ve won 3 super bowls.
Thanks for providing your credentials you fishing drunk.
I played fantasy football before it was even invented when slide rules were used to calculate scores. I've won 257 out of my last 284 fantasy leagues. Best part is that I learned how to pick my own lineups the first week I ever played.Edit to add...My superior FF knowledge commands respect and you have no momentum gaining.

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the material on our site, WCD. Projections are the most difficult thing to post on a week to week basis thanks to the unpredicatability of the entire NFL. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody who works on them more religiously than Mr. Dodds throughout the season.The projections (cheatsheets) are one part of the multiple tools we give you to help dominate your league. If you are paying the subscriber fee and aren't using the other features as well, you truly aren't getting your money worth.I'm going to lock this thread down now. If you wish to discuss things further, I'm sure David and/or Joe B. would be happy to discuss your unhappiness via email.Happy thanksgiving everybody!EDIT:Just for reference, Fantasy Asylum had Wayne ranked #7 WR this week, #24 WR last week (behind Burleson, Clayton and Johnson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread