What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Field Of Green II Dynasty League (1 Viewer)

kremenull

Footballguy
A new startup dynasty is now forming, following on the heels of the 2007 dynasty brand - Field Of Green Dynasty League - the new league will have a fairly similar structure and scoring system. See the following link for the by-laws, results, activity, etc., of the existing Field Of Green Dynasty League.

http://football35.myfantasyleague.com/2007/home/53961

A few particulars of the league.

********************************************************************************

12 Team League (3 Divisions)

13 Week Head-to-Head Reg. Season

6 teams qualify for playoffs (Wks 14-16)

Rosters

22 Roster Spots

10 starters

1 QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX (RB, WR, or TE), 1 K, 1 DEF/ST

(3 RB max)

2 Taxi Squad Spots (must be 1st or 2nd year player)

i.e., 20 active players, 2 inactive (taxi)

$150 per season

********************************************************************************

There are 9 spots currently filled, all great, active owners. I'm in search of 3 serious players who are committed to dynasty for the long haul and are ready for a rather early, inaugural draft.....we do our homework 365/24/7. So if you're interested in a no B.S. league with top competition and excellent payouts ( to the victors go the spoils), then shoot me a PM for consideration and further details.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 Spots Now Open!!.....10 Owners Officially Committed (w/ Payments Sent)

Early May draft and I'm looking to set the draft order at least 5 weeks ahead of the draft to allow for lots of trade possibilities.........We're very active owners and tough, savvy competitors. My mantra is the "League is only as good as its owners." League was once full, but the not-so serious have fallen by the wayside.

Step up to the plate FBG and come get on board with some hardcore, fanatical, fantasy players. An experience that is sure to be entertaining yet serious, and ultra-competitive.

PM me for further details.

"Step into the F.O.G.........The LIFE, The LORE, The LEAGUE!!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Early May draft and I'm looking to set the draft order at least 5 weeks ahead of the draft to allow for lots of trade possibilities.........We're very active owners and tough, savvy competitors. My mantra is the "League is only as good as its owners." League was once full, but the not-so serious have fallen by the wayside.

Step up to the plate FBG and come get on board with some hardcore, fanatical, fantasy players. An experience that is sure to be entertaining yet serious, and ultra-competitive.

Good deal. I'm looking forward to this one. I'm already getting the pre-draft itch. :rolleyes:

Good deal. I'm looking forward to this one. I'm already getting the pre-draft itch. :thumbup:
Put me down dude.....lets roll

Good deal. I'm looking forward to this one. I'm already getting the pre-draft itch. :P
Put me down dude
Planning on it. :bs:

Users who are viewing this thread