What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fifth Year Keeper-CBS, Money Lg Needs 3 Owners (1 Viewer)

sinctybldh

Footballguy
Hi my name is Scott and I need 3 new owners for my 12 team keeper football league. This is a pretty active league and we want equally active and experienced owners. I am going to have the three new teams draft 3 players total from the 3 vacant teams. Each team keeps 3 players. Here is the pool of players you would be drafting from:

Peyton Manning, Donovan McNabb, Derek Anderson

Brian Westbrook, Selvin Young, Rudi Johnson, Larry Johnson, Ernest Graham

Terrell Owens, Chad Johnson, Steve Smith, Randy Moss

Tony Gonzalez

The yearly fee is $65.00

PAYOUTS: Breakdown

Total of $780

Site Fee: $110

Champion: $380

Runner Up: $160

2 Division Winners: $65 each

Our starting line up consists of three different types of formations. You may choose which ever line up you like week in and week out.

1. Standard:1 Quarterback, 2 Running Backs, 3 Wide Receivers, 1 Tight End, 1 Kicker, 1 Team Defense.

2. Wish Bone:1 Quarterback, 3 Running Backs, 2 Wide Receivers, 1 Tight End, 1 Kicker, 1 Team Defense.

3. Run and Shoot Offense:1 Quarterback, 1 Running Back, 4 Wide Receivers, 1 Tight End, 1 Kicker, 1 Defense.

You may have 8 reserve players.

That would be a total of 17 players drafted.

Scoring is standard with some bonuses and receptions. receivers score pretty well in this league.

If you are interested please email me at LAVipers74@aol.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thninking bout joining this league, but looking for references / experiences with the commish (before I give em any of my hard earned money)

Thanks....

Users who are viewing this thread