What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Filled* Startup-$75, 12 Team, SF, Tiered PPR, TE Premium, Empire League (1 Viewer)

elae75

Footballguy
A link to the league scoring and bylaws: https://www65.myfantasyleague.com/2023/options?L=43401&O=09

- $75 league dues
- $65 of yearly fees goes toward annual payouts / remaining $10 is held in an empire pot that carries over year to year
- Entire Empire Pot is awarded to the team that wins 3 championships in 5 years at which time the entire league is DISBANDED

-Yearly championship payout (minus MFL/Leaguesafe fees):
League winner: 65% of pot ($360)
League runner-up: 25% of pot ($140)
3rd place: $50

Weekly High Scoring team (weeks 1-16) earns $10

KEY POINTS of LEAGUE
- Tiered PPR - QBs & WR receive 1PPR, RBs receive 1.25 PPR
- TE Premium - 2PPR for TEs, TEs also receive 8pts per TD (all forms of TD)
- There will be 5 points bonus for QB/RB/WR/TE for going over a certain yardage threshold
- 30 man rosters + 4 IR Spots
- Starting Lineup: QB, 2RB,3WR,TE, SUPERFLEX, 2FLEX, DEF

- Defenses are the only position that will not be kept year to year. They will be included in the startup draft and then redrafted each year within the rookie draft. Defenses are an important part of the game but they don't have the long-term consistency of other positions. This allows defenses to matter but owners are not locked into a certain defense long term.

- Defense scoring makes them an important part of the game, good ones will be equivalent to a top 20 offensive player.

- Kickoff and return yards count for individual players only
- Homefield advantage will be worth up to 12 points during the playoffs (excluding the championship game) / If you earn a higher seed I want to reward you
- Regular season standings will be determined by Victory Points

- Startup Draft will utilize Third Round Reversal
- Monney will be handled via LeagueSafe

Looking to fill out the League with owners that are interested in dynasty and able to commit for long term (at least 4 yrs). One difference is that this style of Dynasty league will end eventually. You don't have to be a long-time dynasty pro but you do need to understand the long-term view of dynasty and be interested in being an active member.

If the league interests you, please let me know. In doing so, it'd be helpful if you could tell me a bit about yourself. Dynasty experience, number of leagues. If you'd like to know anything about me (since I'll be the commissioner), feel free to ask.

I think I have highlighted the major unique features above. Everything else will probably be standard or something you have heard of in another league.

Any questions, feel free to PM or email me (elae75@yahoo.com) or toss them out here on the boards.

Users who are viewing this thread