What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

(FILLED) Year-round DieHard football leagues need 2 owners - IDP, Salary, Keeper, Auction, MFL, LeagueSafe (1 Viewer)

NFL Freak

Footballguy
There are 2 DieHard leagues.
Currently, we have 2 vacancies in each.
However, we won't be 100% sure there aren't additional open teams until all fees are paid at the end of February.

DH1 = DieHard Fantasy Football league (21st Season)
DH2 = DieHard II High Roller League (20th Season)

$65 for DH1, $125 fees for DH2, both with full LeagueSafe payouts
14 teams, play every other team once
IDP with 40-43 roster spots, 5 IR, 8 Taxi
12 keepers each offseason, with salary increases
PPR scoring
5 offseason Auctions and 1 Rookie Draft

In all, the league will hold 5 mini-auctions and 1 rookie draft, spread out about every 4 weeks between March and August.
By September, our rosters are full, and we play a typical PPR-IDP season.

The keeper rules are structured well and allow a lot of turnover of good players.
All of the open teams have top-5 rookie draft picks, and better keepers than the average returning team.

If you have experience with IDP and salary cap auctions, you can be competitive in your first year.
I didn't when I started, and still managed to step up by year 2.

The sites are located here:
DH1: http://www.myfantasyleague.com/2023/home/41039
DH2: http://www.myfantasyleague.com/2023/home/31512
Please visit the rules pages of either site.
At the bottom of both rules pages is a summary of the differences between the 2 DieHard leagues.
All of the open teams literally have "Open Team" as their team names.

New owners won't jump into the open teams as-is.
Instead, all of the new owners will pick players from the open teams through a Dispersal Draft.

My name is Terry.
I own the Freaks of Nature teams.
I have been commissioner for about 12 years now but have been in these leagues for over 16 years.
You can reach me through this forum, or by emailing me at nfl.freak.mfl@gmail.com.

Users who are viewing this thread