What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Filled (1 Viewer)

KellysHeroes

Footballguy
Last spot in my 16 Team / IDP / PPR league. Instead of just doing the standard search and replace thing, we decided to break up 4 teams with their rookie picks and allow the new owners to draft their own teams from the available Players and Rookie picks. As said in the title there are very good players in this draft.

This is one of the best leagues I'm in with a ton of trades and movements, theres already been a dozen trades and new owners should be prepared for a ton of offers once there teams are completed.

Homepage http://www27.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/35079#0

Players and Pick Available in the draft can be seen here: http://football27.myfantasyleague.com/2013/mb/topic_show.pl?bid=201335079&tid=3595714

Highlights

Flacco / Freeman / Stafford / Ben / Dalton

Dez / Julio / M Floyd / Gordon / Torrey

T Rich / R Bush / Hillman / Pead / D Richardson / Dwill / J Stew

Graham / Cameron /

and many more with great IDPs

Rookie picks 1.01 / 1.03 / 1.04 / 1.07 are also available with many lower picks

The Mini-Draft will be held on a MFL site and start early April. Please have the ability to make picks through out the day as your turn will come up very quickly. Once it is finished the rosters will be transfered to the League site. Rookie draft will be held shortly after NFL Draft

Any Questions or Interest please contact me at Kellysmash99@Aol.com, PM me, or just Post in this thread.

$50 Entry

Payouts

Champion - $250

2nd - $150

3rd - $50

Highest PT Total (Weeks 1 – 13) - $50

Divisional Winners - $50 (4 Div Winners x $50 = $200)

11 Offense: (1 QB, 3 WR, 1 RB, 1 TE, 1 PK, 3 Flex (5 max WRs start / 3 max RB or TE), & 1 KR*

11 IDPS: (3 DE, 3 LB, 2 CB, 2 S, 1 DL/LB) so you can go 4 - 3 - 4 or 3 - 4 - 4

Please be sure to read the ByLaws and Scoring System (Very High)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread