What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Finishing rebuild : Final piece of puzzle (1 Viewer)

oukurt

Footballguy
14 Team Dynasty/1 QB/.5 PPR

Draft picks are:

2022 1.08, 1.09  1.11,  2.05

2023 1st, 2nd, 3rd

2024 1sr, 2n

I could use a RB2 to complete my rebuild and compete for championship. 

Current trade offer:

Receive - Swift

Send -  Penny,  1.08, & 1.09

Do I fix my problem now and accept the current trade? 

or

Continue to load up on more rookies and use my 3 first round draft picks taking BPA?

or

Trade out of the 22 draft for 23 draft picks?

THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:
That trade is a bit pricey in my eyes but if you think that is the last piece to your puzzle I would do it.  I am not that high on Swift but many people are so it really boils down to if you believe he is the hype and is the last piece you need.  

Thanks for reply. If I was giving up 2023 draft picks I wouldn’t do this but I just don’t love what I have to choose from at 1.08 and 1.09 in the 22 rookie draft.  
I was thankful to pick up Penny late season last year as an attractive throw in for a trade like this. 
Of course I’m not married to this and things could change especially if a couple of WR are drafted into favorable situations. 
I also plan on seeing if I can shop the 1.08 and 1.09 for 23 1sts. You know how people can get draft fever and don’t mind over paying for futures. 
Best of luck to your teams. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread