What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fitnessguys Question (1 Viewer)

Short Corner

Footballguy
After my annual post US trip weigh in being attributed to 'unknown user' by our smart scale, I have decided it might be time to get some equipment down in the cellar.  Wondering if anyone here has used a vertical climber and can recommend/steer me clear of particular brands.

Also planning on getting a squat rack so I can start my 13-year-old on a 5x5 program but need to clear out more space.

Short Corner said:
After my annual post US trip weigh in being attributed to 'unknown user' by our smart scale, I have decided it might be time to get some equipment down in the cellar.  Wondering if anyone here has used a vertical climber and can recommend/steer me clear of particular brands.

Also planning on getting a squat rack so I can start my 13-year-old on a 5x5 program but need to clear out more space.
Have used in the gym. Probably the hardest 5 minutes of any workout. Don't remember the brand but if I bought any machine, it would either be this or a rower. 

Home cardio equipment sucks balls. If your desire is to do home cardio a HIIT program will be better. If you want to versa climb or something use real gym equipment at a gym that aomeone else maintains.  

Squat racks require no maintenance and hardly lose value so that's fine to purchase.   Going rate is probably 50c a pound on Craigslist as a max rule of thumb. 

Users who are viewing this thread