What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fitzy's catch in the Probowl. (1 Viewer)

Shermanator

Footballguy
Watched the game live. Saw that amazing catch by Fitzy. Tonight on Sportscenter I saw the replay. It was blatently offensive pass interference. I guess you could always use the " both players going for the ball" schtick. But, if that was a d-back jumping over Fitz's back for the ball, there would have been some major flagage :penalty: .

This is one double standard in the NFL that sucks

Probably because it was the PRO BOWL.......I am sure the refs are going to be more lax in a meaningless all star game that noone wants to participate in.

Watched the game live. Saw that amazing catch by Fitzy. Tonight on Sportscenter I saw the replay. It was blatently offensive pass interference. I guess you could always use the " both players going for the ball" schtick. But, if that was a d-back jumping over Fitz's back for the ball, there would have been some major flagage :penalty: .

This is one double standard in the NFL that sucks
Oh, so you're the one who watched it!

I did not think it was pass interference. The ball went 50 feet in the air. The DB's settled under it while Fitz took a step back to gather himself, then went up and took the ball out of the air. He was the highest guy, and did not push or physically interfere with anyone. As far as going "over his back," he did not go over the defender's head and into his body, he just went straight over the top of him. It was a clean jump ball to me.

My $0.02.

It wasn't offensive interference because Pittsburgh didn't bite on the "buy one item at full price, get a second item of equal or lesser value at half off" special.

mike vick pointing after this "pass" completion was classic! :lmao:

i realize it was just the pro-bowl but vick can't even throw to the best wideouts in the nfc

It wasn't offensive interference because Pittsburgh didn't bite on the "buy one item at full price, get a second item of equal or lesser value at half off" special.
I'll readily admit I'm feeling a little slow today, but I have no idea what this means.

I'll readily admit I'm feeling a little slow today, but I have no idea what this means.
Non call that favored the NFC, unlike the Super Bowl.

Non call that favored the NFC, unlike the Super Bowl.
:cry: You should probably keep crying about that.

mike vick pointing after this "pass" completion was classic! :lmao:

i realize it was just the pro-bowl but vick can't even throw to the best wideouts in the nfc
I was laughing at that too. I guess he didn't realize he had nothing to do with that great play...

Users who are viewing this thread