What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fleener or Clay ? (1 Viewer)

I do have Jimmy Graham as well but i have no depth at wr or rb with amendola hurt. So thinking i will start Graham in flex spot and Fleener as my TE.

RBS are Doug Martin, Stevan Finley, Ivory, Durbin, Hunter, and Dunbar

WRS are Amendola, Colston, j Nelson, A Roberts, Thompkins

I'm in the same position and dropped Fleener for McGahee. I am not confident that I made the right decision because I like them both. There is a lot of mouths to feed in Indy and Fleener hasn't done much so far. If Clay can consistently be integrated into the offense as he has been the past two weeks and steal GL carries, he'll be great but who knows how that pans out as well.

Will be interesting to see what they do with Clay. Hope i wont be kicking myself in a few weeks if he suddently vaults to TE stardom....

I do have Jimmy Graham as well but i have no depth at wr or rb with amendola hurt. So thinking i will start Graham in flex spot and Fleener as my TE.

Awesome!!!!

Awesome!!!!
Where are these guys coming from?

BTW: I have Amendola on my office team and everyone cross your fingers for me - for a biiiiigggg comeback ok???

Interestingly enough, I'm sitting on both (picked up both this week) and can't decide. I really like Clay's upside, he's versatile and getting a healthy amount of looks. He however wasn't in MIA's off season plans (obviously as they signed Keller) and you'd have to think there was a legitimate reason for this. I'm leaning towards Fleener.

This isn't close, fellas. Clay may or may not keep it up. But Fleener is now a huge part of this offense going forward. With Trent in the fold, safeties are gonna have to get nosey at the LOS, leaving Fleener plenty of room to operate. My biggest concern with him is his health. The opportunity is undeniable. He's the only game in town.... Dwayne Allen is out for the year.

Went all out to get Fleener where I could, while others were fighting over the Cleveland RB's. Very happy to have him and optimistic about his low end TE1 status going forward. I agree he should be benched this week, but moving forward, he leapfrogs a bunch of TE's who got off to fast starts. :thumbup:

All in on fleener too...Picked him up rt after the news on dwayne allen.

Now I have Julius Thomas, Finley, and Fleener...Hoping to dump one of them for a RB or WR at some pt.

I'm not quite all in on Fleener, in the one league I missed on him, I took Clay. I only have Gronk that league, so I really needed a TE this week. Couldn't be happier to have Clay as a stop gap.

I drafted the Fleener/Allen combination in a couple of dynasty startups this off season. After week one I was worried I'd got that wrong, but now one of them is out and Defenses will have a legitimate threat in the run game to worry about, I'm back fully on the Fleener bandwagon. Had one TD and one called back already in week two, I can't see how he cannot be a TE1 and maybe a high one

Interestingly enough, I'm sitting on both (picked up both this week) and can't decide. I really like Clay's upside, he's versatile and getting a healthy amount of looks. He however wasn't in MIA's off season plans (obviously as they signed Keller) and you'd have to think there was a legitimate reason for this. I'm leaning towards Fleener.
But they must of had some kind of plans for the TE position considering they signed Keller would be another way to look at it.

Sometimes you step in shyt with back ups and sometimes you step in gold.. I guess will have to find out what the Dolphins did

Users who are viewing this thread