What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Flex Help. (Gordon, Chubb, OBJ) (1 Viewer)

Gottabesweet

Footballguy
We start RB,WR, 2 flex in a short bench. PPR  

Rivers is my QB

Thielen and K. Allen are in   

If Gordon is active do I play him? 

Do I play Chubb who plays Saturday 

or do I risk it and play OBJ and hope he’s active? 

Bench is Sutton, and Ware, could pick up Damian Williams or Justin Jackson  

Need to fill my last two spots.  Gordon, Chubb, OBJ, ???

OMG. Pick up Damien Williams and start him (and if Ware does somehow play you are covered either way). That will give you some flexibility to be able to monitor OBJ news up to Saturday to decide if you need to go with Chubb or OBJ as your last flex.

OMG. Pick up Damien Williams and start him (and if Ware does somehow play you are covered either way). That will give you some flexibility to be able to monitor OBJ news up to Saturday to decide if you need to go with Chubb or OBJ as your last flex.
What if Melvin Gordon plays?

MGIII, Chubb, Allen, Thielen

Then wouldn't need OBJ?

already starting Rivers/Allen - so I'm worried about having too many eggs in this basket.

Damien Williams over either SD back. And if OBJ sits Shepard.
Such a stressful decision.  Gordon is trending towards missing.  So I need to see OBJ's practice report for today.  If it's limited, I think he'll trend towards playing and I'll role with Chubb/OBJ

Now watch Williams go off!

If Ware is out Williams should be in your lineup.  By playing Williams (in a great matchup with no competition assuming Ware is out) you get to see how your week starts.  If he has a great week you can adjust your lineup decisions with more high floor options because you are ahead of the game.  If he does poorly (I don't see this happening) then  you know you have to make up some ground. 

Williams is in a great spot if Ware is out in a shootout.  I wouldn't play Gordon even if active because of a strong possibility of not finishing the game. 

Users who are viewing this thread