What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ford field question. (1 Viewer)

Green Guy

Footballguy
I was wondering if anyone here that has been to ford field has ever sat in ths club seats. I have not been there and would like to know if they liked those seats or not. I have a chance to buy 2 club seat tickets in section 207 row 2 which is on the 50 yard line. I am taking my 7 year old son and want to make sure the seats are good enough for him to see. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

I was wondering if anyone here that has been to ford field has ever sat in ths club seats. I have not been there and would like to know if they liked those seats or not. I have a chance to buy 2 club seat tickets in section 207 row 2 which is on the 50 yard line. I am taking my 7 year old son and want to make sure the seats are good enough for him to see. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
On the 50, row 2, one of the league's newer stadiums. How can it not be a good view?

Not a bad seat in the house.

Very good seats, but $$$. It's possible to get just as good seats for cheaper out of club level. I guess it depends on the price(s). But, you won't be disappointed in the seating.

don't worry if he can't see from those. just move to a couple different one's when you get there. Club level is almost always about half full for some reason

I had club seats given to me for a preseason game at Ford Field last year. The main advantage is nicer seat material, access to a bar with spirits and different restaurants. This also means less people in the area and easier access to less used restrooms. It was nice because it was free but I would not pay extra for the club experience. As someone mentioned, there is not a bad seat in the house.

Yes..I get two games a year on the 40..they are GREAT seats..albeit quit overpriced.If I was paying..I would never buy club seats at Ford Field..all the seats are pretty good..why overpay?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the input all.

Let me ask you would you pay $165.00 for club seating or pay 130.00 to 175.00 for lower level seating. The tickets are for the denver game and the only place i can find tickets around 50 yard line on Lions side is Stub hub.

Thanks for all the input.

Those seats blow for the money.

Are you paying for them at full price or getting them for free?

I have season tickets and sit in the lower bowl at the 50 yard line row 20 and pay $70, these are pretty much the best seats in the house by far. I have also sat in the club seats which I am not a fan of, one for the money and 2 I dont fit!!! The seats are more cushy but they giv eyou LESS legroom up there.

Yes there are less people and better restaurants but not worth the $$ at all. A lot of times on maybe Wednesday or Thursday the Lions re-release tickets from the other other team, one that were not bough and you can usually get something in the lower bowl in bewteen the 30's at least. I would suggest going this route

Users who are viewing this thread