What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Free DieHard Dynasty IDP FFL (MFL) looking for competitive owners (1 Viewer)

amit-nfl

Footballguy
[SIZE=small]Hi ,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]my name is Amit [/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]i bought a deluaxe league on MyFantasyLeague site (MFL)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]// but its not a money league --- no need managers to pay for participate) ..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]i love IDP and this is a Diehard dynasty IDP FF league after 8 years on redradt leagues[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]24x7 online chat league on the league site[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]2 divisions - each 18 teams who functions as a uniqe league till the finals between the champs of each of them at the end of the year[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]larger roster -45 players, rook's pool and IR -move with you to next year[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]trade picks (also option on next year ones) and not just players[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]salaries, contract years, auction/bid on the waivers players , budjets to each team .. sqeduale according to what we want and not just 13-14 games per regular season .. playoff in weeks 14-16 (not 17) .. and so much more[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]thinking of doing the first live draft this coming friday(just on veteran players from year 3 and on) and then slow draft (pick can be till 2-6 hours) just on the rooki+second year players (in the opposite order selection to the snake live first draft).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]plz advice me whether u have the time and want to join forces and enjoy exciting new DH (dynasty) format to us - and send me ur email add. :) tell me ur exp abit and ur thought, tips, offers to change or etc..[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]thanks in advance, Amit[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]league site: http://www33.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/47711#0 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]still needs to finishing up the setting [/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Emails: amitttamar@aim.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Messenger: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]AOL - amitttamar[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Y! - [/SIZE][SIZE=small]amitttamar@yahoo.com[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread