What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Free league : 12 teams, dynasty H2H PPR looking for replacement owners - no longer available (1 Viewer)

patsfan777

Footballguy
Looking for 4 replacement owners for a long-standing H2H dynasty league. This is a free league with 26 man rosters with 1 IR spot, no IDP and PPR scoring. Start 11 players: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1K, 1Def. For the rookie draft each team drops 5 players and we run a 5 round rookie draft, which will be scheduled as soon as we have replacement owners.

Former Commish has decided to retire from the league so we’re moving it to another site. I’m helping the new Commish find replacement owners. Email me at andybennett7@gmail.com if you’re interested in taking over any of the teams. I can send the rosters via email but the site is preventing me from posting any real details or even a link to the old league site.

Last edited:
Only 3 teams left. Still having problems getting any useful information on the rosters or the league to post, but I'll try giving a little more info and see if it goes through:

Some of the notable players on these teams include:
- Team G with Lamar, Rhamondre, Aiyuk, Godwin, Waddle
- Team S with Burrow, Najee, Swift, Garrett Wilson
- Team L with Akers, Ja'Marr, Diggs, AJ Brown, Drake London

Send me an email and I'll send you the complete rosters of the available teams.

Users who are viewing this thread