What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Free Yahoo NFL Divisional Challenge (1 Viewer)

DeeJay1975

Footballguy
I'm looking for owners for my unique kind of league. If interested, respond here, or send an email to djuane@msn.com {djuane (at) msn (dot) com} (preferred).

It's a yahoo league in which you pick an NFL division, and only players from that division to represent your team. Mostly basic scoring, points league, offensive, defensive, and even points for special teams (kick/punt returns) any questions feel free to ask.

Teams available -  

AFC South (Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans)

AFC West (Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Las Vegas Raiders, Los Angeles Chargers)

NFC North (Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings)

NFC South (Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers).

Thanks for those who have shown an interest in my league ... currently the teams I'm still trying to fill are listed below.

Teams available -  

AFC South (Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans)

NFC North (Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings)

NFC South (Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers).

I’ll take the NFC south.  Email me at skbatmen@aol.com   

Doug 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread