What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game thread: Dallas @ Philly SNF - nice and objective :) (1 Viewer)

modogg

Footballguy
apologies for starting this thread 2 days earlier than it should be, but this game may warrant it. Might clean out the Eagles and Cowboys thread.

So first question:

1) Which will have a higher number:  Dallas total points scored on Sunday night or number of Cole Beasley albums sold?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you hear that the Cowboys players are "pissed"?  True story.
yeah, i did hear some of that. Funny stuff. 

Eagles players were strange this week too. Bunch of them were talking about how much they hate the Cowboys organization like Kelce and Peters

like watching the ESPN talking heads go on about this match-up too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxZuBHnC3b0

Shannon Sharpe suggesting somebody from the Cowboys should go to the center of the Eagles field is good fun. Could you imagine Fletcher Cox and Jason Peters if someone wanted to go and taunt on that field?

hopefully they would have some restrain cause i would like to see some Eagles' fans heads, literally explode with fury and anger seeing it occur

like watching the ESPN talking heads go on about this match-up too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxZuBHnC3b0

Shannon Sharpe suggesting somebody from the Cowboys should go to the center of the Eagles field is good fun. Could you imagine Fletcher Cox and Jason Peters if someone wanted to go and taunt on that field?

hopefully they would have some restrain cause i would like to see some Eagles' fans heads, literally explode with fury and anger seeing it occur
Are you 15 years old? 

apologies for starting this thread 2 days earlier than it should be, but this game may warrant it. Might clean out the Eagles and Cowboys thread.

So first question:

1) Which will have a higher number:  Dallas total points scored on Sunday night or number of Cole Beasley albums sold?
I started one and didn'tt realize you had this going already 

Pulling for Jeffery tonight.
funny enough, i'm pulling for Amani Cooper. Like my chances with the Eagles CBs, still think final score will be somewhat close:

Eagles 24

Dallas 17

literally throwing that out of my butt. I do think Lane Johnson not playing is either confidence the Eagles can handle the pass rush or he is in pretty bad shape. The test for the Cowboys DL is on. Been a lot of talk and they have looked good. if they are going to feast, this would be a good game for it. 

Philadelphia Eagles Inactive List

OL Lane Johnson - Injury.

RB Darren Sproles - Injury.

CB Jalen Mills - Injury.

CB Sidney Jones - Injury.

QB Nate Sudfeld - Third string quarterback.

S Deiondre’ Hall - Reserve safety.

OL Matt Pryor - Reserve offensive lineman.

Dallas Cowboys Inactive List

No surprises in the Cowboys’ inactives. Starting tight end Geoff Swaim and pass rusher Randy Gregory are both active after being listed questionable on the final injury report.

ESPN reports Xavier Su’a-Filo will start at left guard in place of injured rookie Connor Williams.

QB Mike White

WR Tavon Austin

LB Joe Thomas, 

LB Sean Lee

OG Connor Williams

DL David Irving, 

DE Taco Charlton

Philadelphia Eagles Inactive List

OL Lane Johnson - Injury.

RB Darren Sproles - Injury.

CB Jalen Mills - Injury.

CB Sidney Jones - Injury.

QB Nate Sudfeld - Third string quarterback.

S Deiondre’ Hall - Reserve safety.

OL Matt Pryor - Reserve offensive lineman.

Dallas Cowboys Inactive List

No surprises in the Cowboys’ inactives. Starting tight end Geoff Swaim and pass rusher Randy Gregory are both active after being listed questionable on the final injury report.

ESPN reports Xavier Su’a-Filo will start at left guard in place of injured rookie Connor Williams.

QB Mike White

WR Tavon Austin

LB Joe Thomas, 

LB Sean Lee

OG Connor Williams

DL David Irving, 

DE Taco Charlton
yeah, both teams have some big guys out, but the Eagles seem to be in a bit more trouble. If the Dallas coaching staff can't find a way to take advantage of the Eagles CBs or Lane being out they should be fired at halftime

lol, looking over games today. One of the most enigmatic teams would have to be the Titans. They beat New England today, crushed the Cowboys, and came back from a 17 point deficit in the 2nd half against the Eagles to beat them in OT. Yet, i still am not sure they are any good

lol, looking over games today. One of the most enigmatic teams would have to be the Titans. They beat New England today, crushed the Cowboys, and came back from a 17 point deficit in the 2nd half against the Eagles to beat them in OT. Yet, i still am not sure they are any good
The Patriots only lost because I made a pretty large parlay bet involving them and the Saints.   :shrug:      Yet for some reason I’m not that upset (because it was a lot of fun watching Brady on his ### all day)

Most of the teams are close in talent, what separates teams is coaching, team health and luck. 

put in some player prop bets, but i have to think if Eagles don't want to see Carson killed tonight, they will be keeping in Ertz and maybe Goedert in to block the Cowboys DL. So thinking Ertz has a down game, and if Cowboys are smart they pepper Amani with targets

Last edited by a moderator:
it is pretty cray to think the Eagles can sneak into the playoffs with these options for catches:

RBs: Sproles and Clement

TEs: Ertz and Goedert (can't really put in Rodgers or Perkins, though he had some good games)

WRs: Alson, Tate, Mike Wallace, Nelson Agholar

that is pretty good, not even sure who the base package will be between the TEs and WRs

it is pretty cray to think the Eagles can sneak into the playoffs with these options for catches:

RBs: Sproles and Clement

TEs: Ertz and Goedert (can't really put in Rodgers or Perkins, though he had some good games)

WRs: Alson, Tate, Mike Wallace, Nelson Agholar

that is pretty good, not even sure who the base package will be between the TEs and WRs
Thought Rodgers was done for the year? 

Thought Rodgers was done for the year? 
he is rumored to be coming back, same with Wallace. i don't know the rules bt something like they can only bring back 2 more guys from the IR, and it seems these are the 2 that they are planning will be back

Their offensive radars will go up if they see poke or something that could be miscontrued as an insult to any demographic. Rather not have that mid game.
We got another one I accidentally started not realizing he had it already made so if we lose this one we got the other one ready to go

Oh you know Tate is going to be used against us. He’s already a cowboy killer. He took Sean Lee out a couple of years ago as well. 

Corey Graham huh? didn't think he was going to see the field much. Was wondering how they were going to handle the secondary

Users who are viewing this thread