What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread - Divisionals - Washington V Seattle (1 Viewer)

I think this will be a modestly slow game overall - specifically in the 1st half. I'd say 10-7 Hawks at halftime. Then we might see some fireworks from Hasslebeck and DJax in the 3rd quarter. Skins get some late scores to make it interesting down the stretch, but for once, the Hawks defense saves the day. Final 24 - 20.

I think this will be a modestly slow game overall - specifically in the 1st half. I'd say 10-7 Hawks at halftime. Then we might see some fireworks from Hasslebeck and DJax in the 3rd quarter. Skins get some late scores to make it interesting down the stretch, but for once, the Hawks defense saves the day. Final 24 - 20.
Not a bad prediction there. I could see it playing out like that. I think the early going will be key for the Skin's O. They need to get some confidence after everyone has been all over them the past week.

Go Skins!

i think all of the ff owners who had neil rackers should vote for him in the sexiest man competition

Seahawks letting Washington stay with the white-on-white look they're been riding for the last 6 wins. Bad decision.

How many letters in the word B-L-O-W-O-U-T ??Seattle, and they'll have it won by halftime.

Shaun Alexander loses a fumble in the red zone on the Seahawks first possession. Do you think its worse to lose a fumble in the red zone or in your own red zone and why?I still think the Seahawks win.

:lmao: who has the lucky clover for the Skins?
Seriously, if(and thats a huge if) the Skins win, I can't wait to hear what excuses everyone will come up with this time.
Even you have to admit that at least that play and the fumble return for a TD last week were pretty fortunate plays.

Seriously, if(and thats a huge if) the Skins win, I can't wait to hear what excuses everyone will come up with this time.
Seriously stop replaying to the same posts as me and starting them with the same word.Seriously.

:P

The turnover didn't hurt the Seahawks, as they force a 3-n-out. Great punt, but the Seahwks still start this drive at about their 37.

Even you have to admit that at least that play and the fumble return for a TD last week were pretty fortunate plays.
Of course....and good teams win gmaes because they don't make mistakes while their opponents do.

The turnover didn't hurt the Seahawks
Sure it did, it took sure points off the board.
Not really. The score is still 0-0, we've just used up some of the first quarter. Seattle has the ball and start in good field position. Its like the game is starting now.

Not really. The score is still 0-0, we've just used up some of the first quarter. Seattle has the ball and start in good field position. Its like the game is starting now.
Yes, it is. That's because Seattle didn't score points there.It should be 3-0 or 7-0. How can you argue otherwise?

Redskins rush three, and one of them manages to bat the ball down, bringing up a punt.Seahawks continue to win the battle of field position by downing it inside the Redksins' 20.

o/u on SA fumbles today -- 2.5. He looks shaky.Another batted ball -- that's just luck too. Simms says he had two 20-yard completions negated by batted balls last week.

Yes, it is. That's because Seattle didn't score points there.It should be 3-0 or 7-0. How can you argue otherwise?
I agree with Capella. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread