What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread: Pittsburg Steelers vs NY Giants (1 Viewer)

I love it when the announcers mention how a team hasnt had a pick in 6 or 7 games, then 2 plays later BAM! Pickville.

pitched it to randel el, who instantly shoveled it to Haynes

Last edited by a moderator:
at one o'clock i sat here staring at Haynes on teh WW contemplating picking him up and playing him in place of droughns or tiki. Of course, i didn't do it. so it goes.....

pitched it to randel el, who instantly shoveled it to Haynes
I understand that he pitched it to ARE, but at first it looked like Randle El may have been slightly in front of Roethlisberger.I'd definitely like to see another replay (not that it matters).

"I tell my kids not to touch the oven because it's hot". Ugh... I'm tempted to turn on some music.
What was with the silence after that statement?? No body said anything for a good 20 seconds or so.

Tiki looks strong....he's gonna have a nice day after all it looks like. Have to like the gameplan here, couldn't possibly be better to help Eli build a little confidence. Nothing like being 1/2 for a TD. RUN TIKI RUN!! :)

"I tell my kids not to touch the oven because it's hot". Ugh... I'm tempted to turn on some music.
What was with the silence after that statement?? No body said anything for a good 20 seconds or so.
That was the sound of them marveling at their own genius. :rotflmao:

Tiki looks strong....he's gonna have a nice day after all it looks like. Have to like the gameplan here, couldn't possibly be better to help Eli build a little confidence. Nothing like being 1/2 for a TD. RUN TIKI RUN!! :)
Unreal, Had going in, then Tiki, went back to Goings--now Tiki has 56 yards in first two drives---lol---unreal

I'm recalling a game in week 15 of the 1998 season. The Broncos come into the Meadowlands 13-0 and lose to a Kent Graham-led 5-8 Giants team.

STARTED SHOCKEY OVER COOLEY AND LJ!!! :P
OMG how'd you come up with starting shockey over Cooley??? I would have never done that, YOUR'E CRAZY! DORK!
Shockey got me this far. Too much to gamble with Washington not going to pass much vs San Fran, and LJ's catches are sporatic. Went with Shock

STARTED SHOCKEY OVER COOLEY AND LJ!!! :P
OMG how'd you come up with starting shockey over Cooley??? I would have never done that, YOUR'E CRAZY! DORK!
Shockey got me this far. Too much to gamble with Washington not going to pass much vs San Fran, and LJ's catches are sporatic. Went with Shock
You may need to tweak your sarcasm detection meter just a tad.

That was a very dumb penalty on the giants, the call should NOT be booed, the gmen could have broken his arm, what idiots! When the whistle blows, the play is over!

That was a very dumb penalty on the giants, the call should NOT be booed, the gmen could have broken his arm, what idiots! When the whistle blows, the play is over!
I never heard the whistle.

That was a very dumb penalty on the giants, the call should NOT be booed, the gmen could have broken his arm, what idiots!  When the whistle blows, the play is over!
I never heard the whistle.
Maybe not, but the other 2 Giants who had a hold of Ben did. They let go and walked away before Alexander put him down.

Big game for El already.Hmmm, cutting Alexander way back when may just win this game for the Steelers.

People think I was crazy. hah :P
ummm, too early to say the last nail was just hammered in for the gmen?nice try BDa little of your own medicine perhaps? :P :P :P
The point is that the game was not going to be blowout the world thought it was.And the Giants were going to show up!

Users who are viewing this thread