What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Game Thread W1 - Green Bay@Detroit** (1 Viewer)

Andy Hicks

Footballguy
Good luck all as the first Sunday of the season is upon us.For those new to us, here is how the Shark Pool runs on game day.Prior to game time threads about fantasy relevant news are posted and generally pinned. If something is missing let us know. Once game time starts, these threads are unpinned and game threads, injury news etc are pinned.Where possible keep the game comments in that thread. The Shark Pool gets awfully cluttered on Sundays and to keep as much information on the front page as possible, some threads may be merged with others. There should be a venting thread, so try to avoid starting a new thread about the misfortunes of your team. If a thread is started and it doesn't add value to the Shark Pool it may get locked or deletedThis thread is to post anything pertaining to the game listed. Of particular interest are things like how a QB is reacting, how much pressure the D is applying, how well the running game is working or anything, who's getting targetted & anything relevant that fantasy owners may want to see out of this game. Remember not everyone is watching the game, so if someone makes a great catch describe in as much detail as possible.

TD Lions!!

Harrinton looking to Pollard early and often.
spreading it around nicely...2 to pollard, 1 KJ, 1 ROY, 1 KJohnson....next drive will be the Charles Rogers Show :D
Right on. Too many weapons to cover. Pollard almost had a TD a couple plays earlier that got knock loose right at the goal line.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Packers are in huge trouble this year. Ahmad Carroll may be the worse corner I've ever watched in the NFL :X
Joey Thomas would do okay. Carroll can't do so much damage when he's not on the field every play.

These refs are unbeliebable. The last hands call on Carroll was no where to be found. No hands at all. The one before that was as the ball was in the air or the play was over. Someone that has TIVO can review it and confirm that one. Block in the back on Ferguson just now was BS. These refs are doing everything and anything to call ticky tack fouls. I swear they must have went to school to be weathermen on the news or something.

These refs are unbeliebable. The last hands call on Carroll was no where to be found. No hands at all. The one before that was as the ball was in the air or the play was over. Someone that has TIVO can review it and confirm that one. Block in the back on Ferguson just now was BS. These refs are doing everything and anything to call ticky tack fouls. I swear they must have went to school to be weathermen on the news or something.
uhm, on the 3rd one he pulled on Rogers' facemask :confused:

Shouldn't you be delivering pizza's instead of whining?

These refs are unbeliebable.  The last hands call on Carroll was no where to be found.  No hands at all.  The one before that was as the ball was in the air or the play was over.  Someone that has TIVO can review it and confirm that one.  Block in the back on Ferguson just now was BS.  These refs are doing everything and anything to call ticky tack fouls.  I swear they must have went to school to be weathermen on the news or something.
:yawn: you dont keep up with the news do you? Anyway, go back to your couch and chips.

Holy cow. We just saw another fair catch by Chatman. At least he held onto it. Will we ever see him attempt a runback?

These refs are unbeliebable.  The last hands call on Carroll was no where to be found.  No hands at all.  The one before that was as the ball was in the air or the play was over.  Someone that has TIVO can review it and confirm that one.  Block in the back on Ferguson just now was BS.  These refs are doing everything and anything to call ticky tack fouls.  I swear they must have went to school to be weathermen on the news or something.
:yawn: you dont keep up with the news do you? Anyway, go back to your couch and chips.
Whiner.

Whiner.
I am happy to see you took yourself away from the couch and chips again. It is halftime so you must need to refill the chip bag or 128 oz beer helmet. Way to go.

Whiner.
I am happy to see you took yourself away from the couch and chips again. It is halftime so you must need to refill the chip bag or 128 oz beer helmet. Way to go.
At least I'm not sitting in front of the tv with a piece of cheese on my head whining.

Whiner.
At least I'm not sitting in front of the tv with a piece of cheese on my head whining.
:cry: what a great comeback... I... cant... oh... just... please... stop. :yawn:

Whiner.
:cry: what a great comeback... I... cant... oh... just... please... stop. :yawn:
Both of you need to chill out.

Whiner.
Both of you need to chill out.
:goodposting:

Users who are viewing this thread