What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W10 - Arizona V Detroit (1 Viewer)

Stupid receivers need to worry more about catching the ball instead of calling for a flag before the ball hits the ground. :thumbup:TD Williams.KJ makes it into the Random Shot Hard Luck Awards.

There is no doubt Roy is the most talented WR on the Lions. What a catch :eek: Now if he could just stay healthy...

Stupid receivers need to worry more about catching the ball instead of calling for a flag before the ball hits the ground. :thumbup:

TD Williams.

KJ makes it into the Random Shot Hard Luck Awards.
:confused:

Joey Harrington TD pass <3
I actually had to start Harrington in my league (Culpepper hurt, McNair bye, word that Holcomb could give way to Losman today scared me) :bag: That's one more touchdown than I realistically expected!

KJ drops a pass hitting him right in the chest. And then ROY over the middle for 21! Joey looks like a real QB with a talented receiver to throw to.

KJ drops a pass hitting him right in the chest.

And then ROY over the middle for 21!

Joey looks like a real QB with a talented receiver to throw to.
Joey looks like a WHAT? Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy now. Step away from the bottle, sir.

Can someone help me understand why Bryson gets so many carries? Do Marry not believe in KJ, or does he just believe in using multiple backs (e.g., Hearst and Barlow)?

Can someone help me understand why Bryson gets so many carries? Do Marry not believe in KJ, or does he just believe in using multiple backs (e.g., Hearst and Barlow)?
I dunno, because I like Artose better than Bryson too.

Users who are viewing this thread