What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W10 - Kansas City V Buffalo (1 Viewer)

Bench who? The head coach for making the call?
Holcomb for standing there. Holcomb for not audibling. And like I stated before that happened, fire Mularkey.
Standing there? He looked up and was mauled. He's not going to audible out of his coach's special 4th down play.

LJ looked like one of the fastest players in the league on that tackle... I know he only ran down a lineman, but the guy had a huge head start....

That was even more impressive by LJ...to run that guy down when he could have easily given up, well, that shows me a lot.

friggin commercialsMcGahee down, didnt hear anything about him, then Holcomb gets sacked and fumbles... he looked knocked out cold.... no word on him either, we're still on commercial *sigh*

friggin commercials

McGahee down, didnt hear anything about him, then Holcomb gets sacked and fumbles... he looked knocked out cold.... no word on him either, we're still on commercial *sigh*
Willis to the locker room! :cry:

friggin commercials

McGahee down, didnt hear anything about him, then Holcomb gets sacked and fumbles... he looked knocked out cold.... no word on him either, we're still on commercial *sigh*
Willis to the locker room! :cry:
Getting hand Xrays...

Holcomb looks completely lost...even before he took the shot to the mind...That 4th and 1 was play was terrible...

Any update on Holcomb?
Shellshock....With all seriousness, no. We had an update on the Indy game because that's more important I guess. And now we're talking about Priest. These guys have no clue what's going on...

Tynes missed FG!3-0 still....Time to get Travis Henry back, I was afraid of this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread