What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W10 - Kansas City V Buffalo (1 Viewer)

JP is in now.Shaud Williams is in as well.McGahee still in locker room ... just said that it looks like he'll be coming back in.... just trotted back onHolcomb probably done for the day, he got hammered... checking teeth, jaw.. I figured he'd have a concussionX-rays negative on McGahee

JP is in now.

Shaud Williams is in as well.

McGahee still in locker room ... just said that it looks like he'll be coming back in.... just trotted back on

Holcomb probably done for the day, he got hammered... checking teeth, jaw.. I figured he'd have a concussion

X-rays negative on McGahee
Thank the lord.

28 yard pass from Losman to J. Reed.I hope that was scripted because as soon as he takes the snap, Losman starts to run. Throwing from the pocket is easier than throwing on the run. He's going to run himself into some tough situations.

Losman needs to slow down, he's rushing himself and it's difficult to get in a groove like that. As soon as he gets the ball he's running around looking to throw the ball and looking nervous.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSThrows a deep pass to Evans for the TD...FINALLY A QB REMEMBERS WHO EVANS IS...Actually threw it accurate... usually he's way off, a little short, nice grab by Evans!!Hopefully this gives him a little confidence and he can play off this... Things aren't so gloomy after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that Holcomb who threw the TD or Losman?
I HIGHLY doubt Holcomb comes back. I haven't heard anything on it but it looked bad and screwed up his jaw/teeth. Like I said, I thought he was knocked out cold. I switched to the Giants game quickly so I must have missed the report.And seeing as it was to Evans, you knew it couldn't have been Holcomb, I don't think those 2 have been introduced yet. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta love NFL.com

Losman is in and got the TD (Buffalo homer watching the game), but NFL.com says...

1-10-KC 33 (2:00) K.Holcomb pass to L.Evans for 33 yards, TOUCHDOWN. Caught 2 yds. into end zone, left side. :excited:

:pickle: :pickle: :pickle: With T. Jones out, Br. Johnson out, LT on bye, DJax and Bennet out I had to start Evans, I was starting to think that I would take a 0 in my flex spot, thanks JP!

did Randy Cross really just say that Trent Green is the most hit QB in the league?did David Carr retire or something?

They just said Trent Green was the most hit QB in the league? What about David Carr?
I missed that comment. Did they mean this year? Maybe they just don't consider Carr to be a real QB. ;)

Is that Holcomb who threw the TD or Losman?
I HIGHLY doubt Holcomb comes back. I haven't heard anything on it but it looked bad and screwed up his jaw/teeth. Like I said, I thought he was knocked out cold. I switched to the Giants game quickly so I must have missed the report.And seeing as it was to Evans, you knew it couldn't have been Holcomb, I don't think those 2 have been introduced yet. :P
As an Evans owner who just traded for Losman, :pickle: Now I can actually debate which QB to start (Orton or Losman :bag: )

As a Chiefs fan :X

Where did this confidence by Losman come from?

Is this the annual Buffalo playoff run?
He looked nervous at first, then completed a pass and looked more comfortable after that. Then that deep pass that Evans made, probably calmed his nerves a bit. Although he almost just got picked.The way the Pats are playing, hopefully this is the playoff run.

Lindell misses FG, [NapoleonDynamite]IDIOT.[/NapoleonDynamite]

Where did this confidence by Losman come from?

Is this the annual Buffalo playoff run?
they said he's been much more accurate in practice lately...I don't think his play is that surprising to the coaching staff. before the benching, he was trying not to mess up and was way too tight. now, he's just playing his game and letting it rip. he'll throw more INTs but he'll also make more plays...which is what this team needs with the defense struggling.

Users who are viewing this thread