What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W10 - Kansas City V Buffalo (1 Viewer)

Hmmm..lets see...I played Holcomb this week (Dante was my starter and Brees my backup...so I needed an emergency player) I played Lindell over Stover...and I played McGahee...2 have been hurt and the third missed a kick.Man...I hate this game. :wall:

Where did this confidence by Losman come from?

Is this the annual Buffalo playoff run?
they said he's been much more accurate in practice lately...I don't think his play is that surprising to the coaching staff. before the benching, he was trying not to mess up and was way too tight. now, he's just playing his game and letting it rip. he'll throw more INTs but he'll also make more plays...which is what this team needs with the defense struggling.
Just watching him on the field, he seems really loose, very good at throwing on the run.

Im actually excited about the team now... The last few days I've been extremely pissed with the front office and Mularkey for stupidity. It conquers all... But Losman is saving them right now. Hopefully he calms down and gets going, I like what I'm seeing right now. Looks confident out there and making plays that Holcomb doesn't make (more of a caretaker type QB who doesn't stretch the field). Losman can throw, throw on the run and run.... a more complete QB. Should spark this offense. Now if only we could find a DT somewhere .... Call up The Rock.

t green is brutal he needs to get out of there
Well, they had Collins in for the one play before it was blown dead...I think he got called for still having the clipboard in his hand...

Makes me wonder if BUF sticks with Losman with Holcomb gets healthy . . .
You better believe it... They couldnt finish a drive, turnovers etc. Now Losman comes in and 2 TDs, he's not losing his job.

Ouch.

I'd hate to be the guy in the yellow. Dude needs to turn around when plays like that happen.
His job is to watch the crowd, not the game. he was a good sport about it though...but you could see him telling the guy in the cart with him "oh, it's ####ed up." :lol:

WTF is Randy Cross talking about?"The Chiefs are down 14-3 to a team they should be leading"THE BILLS WERE FAVORED IN THIS GAME AND ARE PLAYING AT HOME.

We SUCK.........I have quit watching......thats how bad it is.This pisses away our season.........nice job boys. **** way to get 'em ready.Now I see why were flippin 1-8 @ RWS

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaron I am a fan....sorry
Bills can still find a way to give this game away.And, that win over Oakland last week was huge for the Chiefs. If they do happen to lose a road game to the Bills, there's no need to give up on the season.

Chiefs should kill the Texans next week, then you have a tough 6 games to end the season (NE, DEN, @DAL, @NYG, SD, CIN). They'd probably have to go 4-2 in those 6 games to make the playoffs.

Bills can still find a way to give this game away.And, that win over Oakland last week was huge for the Chiefs. If they do happen to lose a road game to the Bills, there's no need to give up on the season.

Chiefs should kill the Texans next week, then you have a tough 6 games to end the season (NE, DEN, @DAL, @NYG, SD, CIN). They'd probably have to go 4-2 in those 6 games to make the playoffs.
Exactly why we HAD to HAVE this game.We are going to need to WIN the West, CIN and JAX I think will get the WCs.

I am a realist...why should I think this team will suddenly turn it around in the 4th QTR today? They havent shown any inklings that they came to play.

Exactly why we HAD to HAVE this game.We are going to need to WIN the West, CIN and JAX I think will get the WCs.

I am a realist...why should I think this team will suddenly turn it around in the 4th QTR today? They havent shown any inklings that they came to play.
Because they're driving now, down just 11?And that was a big 3rd down.

Users who are viewing this thread