What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W10 - Minnesota@San Diego (1 Viewer)

ANd the Chargers just went right back through them like #### through a goose to get back into scoring range.

By the way How come Moss nevers gets Pass Interference calls go his way?
See, way back in '99 Moss came close to drowning an NFL official with a couple fluid ounces of water...

This is a F'n Joke right?? My God 101 points given up in 3 games?????????????????all those reports on George o'leary improving the Defense sure look good now don't they.3 time in 5 years my Hopes get SMASHED!!Culpepper looks like he learned alot from Denny Green.. Play Not to Lose, that's the way son.. your rating will be good, even if your record sucks!!!uGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :angry: :angry: :wall: :wall: :angry: :hot: :hot:

This is a F'n Joke right?? My God 101 points given up in 3 games?????????????????all those reports on George o'leary improving the Defense sure look good now don't they.3 time in 5 years my Hopes get SMASHED!!Culpepper looks like he learned alot from Denny Green.. Play Not to Lose, that's the way son.. your rating will be good, even if your record sucks!!!uGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :angry: :angry: :wall: :wall: :angry: :hot: :hot:
Just get another TD!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Moss still getting passes. 12 yards again for 114.
For Fantasy Fans this is good.. For Viking sfans..21 points needed in 6:44 Minutes, yea, np.. Td, Onside, TD, Onside, TD.. Yep NP Hopes still there..... :wall: :wall: (wakes from world of purple sky's)

:lol: :lol: :lol: 3rd down, drop back and hold on to the ball Culpepper, taht's way to keep that rating up... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :boxing:

Culpepper is LOVING Garbage time.. His rating is going to go through the roof... Oh, wiat that's right they headed to 0-3 in the last 3.. Let's celebrate

19 yard pass to Kleinsasser. There's the 300 breaker. Keep going and hurry up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moss got a PI call in his favor. Remember this game, you only see that every few years.

As long as they are taking on these drives, they're never going to come back even if they do get the onside kicks.

BS.. the Vikes will get the ball.. That was recovered.. His foot was down and then the elbow...So still time to Pad the Stats :D :D

I would've thought Vikings fans would have learned by now.

Vikes ball at the 49 Yard line.. Culpepper could end up with 5 TD's... Just imagine what this team would do if they had a High School Defense insteadof a elementray School one! :P :P :P

I realize they're losing, but you guys criticizing Culpepper do realize he's having one of the best statistical games by a QB I've ever seen.

Vikes ball at the 49 Yard line.. Culpepper could end up with 5 TD's... Just imagine what this team would do if they had a High School Defense insteadof a elementray School one! :P :P :P
Lets not count our chickens yet......But I know they are going to air it out...

I realize they're losing, but you guys criticizing Culpepper do realize he's having one of the best statistical games by a QB I've ever seen.
JINX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!Crap, Culpepper is gonna throw an INT now :wall:

Getting close. 18 yard line now on the 16 yard pass plus roughing the passer 15 yard penalty making it a 31 yard gain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread