What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W10 - Minnesota V Green Bay (1 Viewer)

Mike Tice is aware there is a Green Bay RB named Amhan Green on the field? Correct?Sheesh :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
So much for hoping for a good showing from SOD.How he doesnt have a catch yet is beyond me. Without Moss, they GOTTA get him the ball in space. :wall:

Is Fischer listed as the backup on the depth chart, or is it Davenport? Did somethign happen to Davenport that I missed? I have him on my bench, and I dont know if I should grab Fischer just to make sure I have some Ahman insurance.

Is Fischer listed as the backup on the depth chart, or is it Davenport? Did somethign happen to Davenport that I missed? I have him on my bench, and I dont know if I should grab Fischer just to make sure I have some Ahman insurance.
Davenport tweaked his hamstring.

Just for INFO, this game should now be TIED at the very least !!BTW, nfl.com is still scoring that BS TD by Fisher as a PASS !!

BTW, nfl.com is still scoring that BS TD by Fisher as a PASS !!
Yeah no kidding. The refs ruled that the play was a fumble before the goalline and a recovery by Fisher in the endzone (even though Udeze recovered the fumble). How is that passing TD for Favre. Everywhere I've seen still lists Favre as having 3 TDs.

WHATS THE F0C/<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn you Henderson .....DAMN YOU! This is 2nd freken time one of those RBs have vulterd a TD away from Ahman :hot: :gang1: :hot: :hot:

Yeah no kidding. The refs ruled that the play was a fumble before the goalline and a recovery by Fisher in the endzone (even though Udeze recovered the fumble). How is that passing TD for Favre. Everywhere I've seen still lists Favre as having 3 TDs.
Did you see the replay? Fisher recovered his own fumble and the FOX crew stated that as well.

OH well, such is the life for a Viking fan !!Come on PEP and O, get me some points thru the air for my fantasy teams !!Oh yea AHMAN !! get me some yards too !!:horns:

Did you see the replay? Fisher recovered his own fumble and the FOX crew stated that as well.
So just so we are clear...the point is:Even though Fischer scored the TD after recovering his own fumble on a pass play that was thrown by Favre so it is still officially a passing TD by Favre?Sounds correct and I am not throwing stones but just making sure I understand...

Daunte Culpepper again without Moss and proving AGAIN he's one of the most efficient QB's in the game today. it boggles me people think hes over rated.

Users who are viewing this thread