What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W10 - San Francisco V Chicago (1 Viewer)

no looks at Mushin at all? was the clark reception a catch and run or did Orton actually throw it downfield?

no looks at Mushin at all? was the clark reception a catch and run or did Orton actually throw it downfield?
Orton actually it about 15 yards in the air.OH NO. That looks really bad for Benson.

I'm a TJ owner but dang...that really sucked.Looked terrible!I never wish for an injury to a player ...(plus I'm a bears homer)Nice to see TJ come over and show some love to Benson I sure hope it's nothing really serious outside of 2-3 weeks.Bears could use him for playoff runs.

How come the wind only picks up when the Bears attempt a FG?and not when 49'ers attempt a FG?Dang...it's our homefield..give us the advantage!@

I'm a TJ owner but dang...that really sucked.

Looked terrible!

I never wish for an injury to a player ...(plus I'm a bears homer)

Nice to see TJ come over and show some love to Benson

I sure hope it's nothing really serious outside of 2-3 weeks.

Bears could use him for playoff runs.
I'm in the same boat. TJ owner/Bears fan. I was really happy to see Benson looking so good. Now the rest of the year we have to listen to people say "Well, that's what you get for missing camp."

So is Benson definately done for the day? Im not watching this game.My team this year Domanick Davis, Kevin Jones, Cadillac Williams, Cedric Benson, Darrell Jackson, Anquan Boldin, Daunte Culpepper

:hot: Things could have gone better there. First glance looks like Benson is done - I smell ACL, PCL, MCL, and any other cruciate ligament that may be there.Plus we are 0/2 on a clean center/holder snap on our FG attempts. Maybe our D can score a TD. :hot:

:hot: Things could have gone better there. First glance looks like Benson is done - I smell ACL, PCL, MCL, and any other cruciate ligament that may be there.

Plus we are 0/2 on a clean center/holder snap on our FG attempts. Maybe our D can score a TD. :hot:
It's too early to tell, but it looks bad.

:lol: Why the hell didn't the Bears call a timeout?  Sure it's windy, but why even try to kick a fieldgoal especially when a 50mph gut comes through.
Bears call a timeout....<on the sidelines> Lovie sticks finger in his mouth and holds it into the air to judge the wind.... "Okay........NOW! GO NOW!.......NO....WAIT......NOT YET.........NOW....NOW....NOW.......WAIT....Hang on, there's another gust......Wait.....Wait........GO NOW......."
What do you do?Just before the snap, Gould was almost blown over by that gust of wind. The field goal posts looked like a fishing pole with a musky on the line.

Preliminary halftime lines.....over/under total points 10over/under total carries (combined) 75I'm about to be ####### sick. The Bears need some magic. I may have to start drinking.

My memory sucks, but I think the 9ers have only attempted 3 passes in the half. The Bears probably around 10.

Holy SCHNIKIES! I was listening to that on delay from WBBM.com. Very cool! That's what we needed, the D to step up and score. Hell yeah! Let me see that replay.

Users who are viewing this thread