What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W10 - San Francisco V Chicago (1 Viewer)

:eek: those might be the worst ####### uniforms I have ever seen!Bring back the BLUES BOYS!!!!GO BEARS!!!! :banned:

Is the wind still swirling in Chi Town? Looking for a low scoring, multiple turnover day for the 9ers. signed Bears D owner.

I love the Bears big man dance challenge promo. Tommie Harris kills me with the "Bill Dance dance" and then the white-man's overbite at the end. :lmao:

How is the bears running game looking?
Benson was not impressive on his first few carries, but he's looking much better now. He's running with a lot of power. Peterson had a big gain on his first carry and has looked OK since. It looks like with the wind being such a factor, both guys figure to see at least 15 carries apiece.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, wind gust hit right when the kicker was about to kick. That ball must of landed near the end of the endzone. :eek: Poor kicker almost got blown over. Had to set himself twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Benson was not impressive on his first few carries, but he's looking much better now. He's running with a lot of power. Peterson had a big gain on his first carry and has looked OK since. It looks like with the wind being such a factor, both guys figure to see 15 carries.
Good point - I'm glad to see Benson starting to get a bit of a rhythm to his runs. Early in the year he was very tentative in the backfield. Now he's hitting the hole with some authority. I like it!!

That kick looked liek a right handed pitcher throwing a screw ball.WOW that thing made a right turn! :shock:

Benson was not impressive on his first few carries, but he's looking much better now. He's running with a lot of power. Peterson had a big gain on his first carry and has looked OK since. It looks like with the wind being such a factor, both guys figure to see 15 carries.
Good point - I'm glad to see Benson starting to get a bit of a rhythm to his runs. Early in the year he was very tentative in the backfield. Now he's hitting the hole with some authority. I like it!!
As a Bears fan, I like it; as Thomas Jones owner, it worries me a bit.

why attempt the field goal? just saw the highlight, seems dopey to me. You guys knew it would never make it.any little pooch punts?

:lol: Why the hell didn't the Bears call a timeout? Sure it's windy, but why even try to kick a fieldgoal especially when a 50mph gut comes through.

:lol: Why the hell didn't the Bears call a timeout? Sure it's windy, but why even try to kick a fieldgoal especially when a 50mph gut comes through.
Bears call a timeout....<on the sidelines> Lovie sticks finger in his mouth and holds it into the air to judge the wind.... "Okay........NOW! GO NOW!.......NO....WAIT......NOT YET.........NOW....NOW....NOW.......WAIT....Hang on, there's another gust......Wait.....Wait........GO NOW......."

Users who are viewing this thread