What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W11 - Denver V New Orleans (1 Viewer)

McAllister good to go with his flu bug? I'm assuming he is since I haven't heard anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
51 yards.....c'mon Tippy get your facts straight.wooohooo I love the Aint's D..

I believe one bone of contention in a recent Droughns/Bell thread was that Droughs "can't rip off the long run".....

I believe one bone of contention in a recent Droughns/Bell thread was that Droughs "can't rip off the long run".....
Saints D, though.............Still can't believe they beat the Chiefs last week.

Is there a more gutless team in the NFL than the Saints? Jeesh at least show up for the game.
Nope. Saints have talent, but no heart. Belichik, Marriucci, Parcells, etc. would coach these same Saints to an NFC bye.

Is there a more gutless team in the NFL than the Saints? Jeesh at least show up for the game.
Gutless until they starting whipping ### in the stands.BTW, nice fumble

Saints- 8 total plays, 8 passes. Jim Haslett is such a joke its unbelievable. I honestly feel sorry for Saints fans, and i'm glad i just follow the team for fantasy. Oh wow look at this.... this game is OVER.M.Knorr kicks 69 yards from DEN 30 to NO 1. M.Lewis to NO 27 for 26 yards. FUMBLES, touched at NO 34, RECOVERED by DEN-R.Alexander at NO 34. R.Alexander to NO 34 for no gain (F.McAfee).i guess nothing fo rDeuce today. :yucky: :yucky:

another 14 yards (rec) for droughns. :wall: (at least i have him in one league.....F### that, this is why i hate fantasy when watching my boys)

Last edited by a moderator:
McAllister looked good on that run to get them to the five. Previoius play was a catch by Deuce.I suppose it's time to throw it in the endzone now and not feed it to Deuce, eh? I own Deuce in two in two leagues, so he obviously won't score.

McAllister looked good on that run to get them to the five. Previoius play was a catch by Deuce.I suppose it's time to throw it in the endzone now and not feed it to Deuce, eh? I own Deuce in two in two leagues, so he obviously won't score.
Yes, it's all your fault. Drop him and maybe he'll score for everyone else.

Yes, it's all your fault. Drop him and maybe he'll score for everyone else.
First time this year I'm getting the chance to see why McAllister is not performing.Play calling, penalties, terrible D (forcing the pass). The two leagues I own Duece in are the worst teams I've had in years. Seeing the game today explains why... :hot:

Just a question for everyone-- being down 20-0 in the first, do you kick that fieldgoal or go for the TD?

Saints might be the single worst coached team in the league since Wannie quit.12 in the huddle, a RB who is on FIRE to touch the ball, almost single handedly got you to the five, you WORK him until he fails you, then you pass the ball.When you have a QB is as horrible as Brooks, you get the ball as often as possible to the guy who IS playing well.Not a single carry or pass to Deuce since he got them to the five - Haslett should be canned. Incidentally, while I own Deuce in a couple leagues, I own Brooks in three, and I have to play him every week in one of them, so I want to see Brooks succeed and pass in the red zone - it is simply absolutely horrible football Haslett is coaching and it is horrible plkay coming from Brooks in trying to exetcute those plays the last two weeks. If I were a Saints fan, I'd have daily e-mail campaign together to get Haslett fired.

Way to botch a TD opportunity, Haslett. Get down to the 1 and come away with a field goal.Should've gone for it.(Yes, I'm a frustrated Deuce/Brooks owner.)

Saints might be the single worst coached team in the league since Wannie quit.12 in the huddle, a RB who is on FIRE to touch the ball, almost single handedly got you to the five, you WORK him until he fails you, then you pass the ball.When you have a QB is as horrible as Brooks, you get the ball as often as possible to the guy who IS playing well.Not a single carry or pass to Deuce since he got them to the five - Haslett should be canned. Incidentally, while I own Deuce in a couple leagues, I own Brooks in three, and I have to play him every week in one of them, so I want to see Brooks succeed and pass in the red zone - it is simply absolutely horrible football Haslett is coaching and it is horrible plkay coming from Brooks in trying to exetcute those plays the last two weeks. If I were a Saints fan, I'd have daily e-mail campaign together to get Haslett fired.
Amen brother!!

Just a question for everyone-- being down 20-0 in the first, do you kick that fieldgoal or go for the TD?
FG, take the 3 against that defense. 40+ mins left, no need to get antsy just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread