What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W11 - Indianapolis V Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

vulched. why the hell does edge come out of the game.
No *#*$* if you are going to rest him rest him in the middle of the field. He gets them down there only to get pulled for the goal line series? I'd be pissed. Heck I'm pissed now as a Edge owner.Bulger again...now Edge getting vulched....starting to hate this game. Playing the worse team in our league...he picks up Leftwich after I drop him, Crumpler breaks out of his slump and gets him a TD, and I'm going to have to fight tooth and nail to beat him. Ridiculous!

Does that last play qualify Chad Johnson as having been covered this week? I'm still not quite sure how exactly he decides whether he got covered or not. :confused:

I'll be getting this game once the Pitt-Balt suckfest is over.
Well after the Pitt-Balt suckfest is over I get to watch another suckfest in Denver-NYJ. I want to Indy-Cincy game but because I live in Massachusetts I get stuck with NY and their crap games. :hot:

LMAO at CJ td, his celebration was a marriage proposal to a cheerleader, now he's writing a message on the whiteboard that says TO, I got you baby

What was CJ's great TD celebration? Was it good like he promised?I just thank god I have both Wayne and CJ as my WRs today since Joey Galloway got me zip today.

What was CJ's great TD celebration? Was it good like he promised?

I just thank god I have both Wayne and CJ as my WRs today since Joey Galloway got me zip today.
He went over to a cheerleader and got down on one knee and "proposed."Then he got a white board and wrote "TO - I got you baby."

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah he's trippin. HAW HAW shore is funny!!!!! :rolleyes: Gee I wish the announcers would slob his knob just a little more too, don't you just love apologists :X :X

What was CJ's great TD celebration? Was it good like he promised?

I just thank god I have both Wayne and CJ as my WRs today since Joey Galloway got me zip today.
He went over to a cheerleader and got down on one knee and "proposed."Then he got a white board and wrote "TO - I got you baby."
Boy, I'm so glad I missed that to watch a 44 yard FG from Matt Stover. :rolleyes:

calling out a guy who has been suspended and won't play another down this season was brilliant :oldschoolrolleyes:

Am I the only one that thinks CJ's crap is getting a little old. If you have to spend all week planning and premeditating, how is that really funny. :rolleyes:

OMG! Thank you CBS! I get to watch Cincy and Indy! I have no idea why because it was scheduled for NY-DEN but IDC, thank God.

Woohoo, in the same boat as you ianfitzy, was scheduled to watch the Jets game, but they're showing the Colts game! Beautiful.

Am I the only one that thinks CJ's crap is getting a little old. If you have to spend all week planning and premeditating, how is that really funny. :rolleyes:
I love it, its better than expecting the same old thing like dunking over the fg posts or something stupid like mcnabbs dance last monday.

Am I the only one that thinks CJ's crap is getting a little old.  If you have to spend all week planning and premeditating, how is that really funny.   :rolleyes:
Sorry to ruin your ####### day by trying to have fun.
No kidding, today is whiner day apparently.

Am I the only one that thinks CJ's crap is getting a little old.  If you have to spend all week planning and premeditating, how is that really funny.  :rolleyes:
Sorry to ruin your ####### day by trying to have fun.
Not a crappy day at all. Going to 11-0 in my league. TO does this stuff and is an idiot. CJ does it and he is God.

Users who are viewing this thread