What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W12 - Cleveland V Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

Andy Hicks

Footballguy
I'm going to be busy later, so creating now.If one of the staff could pin at game time, that would be great

Go Bengals!! :football: Pepto time?Browns haven't won since they played the Bengals in Cleveland

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year at this time, the Bengals were 6-5. This year they're 4-7. Hopefully they can get a win this week to keep the Browns in the cellar in the AFC North. That would keep a .500 season still in reach.

Cincinnati wins the toss and will start with the ball.Here's to hoping that they can get off to a decent start and make CLE panic a bit.CIN returns the kickoff to their own 18...just wanted to give Rudi some more room to run :)

Last edited by a moderator:
:wall: :wall: :wall: forced to start Palmer over Boller due to injuries...was tempted to change at the last minute..but couldn't do it :( I just need him to score a td or 2....and not self-destruct. so much for that. :hot: I picked up Kitna the other day, and can only hope they'll start him from here on out.

Kitna will be starting next week
With Palmer's back spasms, Kitna will probably see time this week.Why would the Bengals play Kitna next week unless Palmer is too injured to play? It's not like they're playing for anything right now. Pulling Palmer at this point would just undo what they've spent the last year and a half building up.

Chad Johnson with a concussion - I'm speculating that he's out for the day.1 catch, 9 yards
It wasn't even a catch. It was an end-around so he doesn't even get the point for a reception. Hope he can come back.

ProudMonkey, I'm not watching this game but keeping my eye on CJ... Who said concussion? Announcers or just what you think happened?is he in the lockeroom?

Chad Johnson with a concussion - I'm speculating that he's out for the day.1 catch, 9 yards
Definately speculation. The hit didn't look "that" bad. Hope you're wrong.
Not watching - listening online - and the announcers made it sound MUCH worse than it apparantly was. He's back in - no worries.

I think he's ok ;) Drive Summary: 3 plays, 67 yards 1st-10, CIN33 C. Palmer passed to C. Johnson to the left for 5 yard gain 2nd-5, CIN38 C. Palmer passed to C. Johnson to the right for 11 yard gain. CLE committed 5 yard penalty 1st-10, CLE46 C. Palmer passed to C. Johnson to the left for 46 yard touchdown. S. Graham made PAT

:wall: :wall: :wall: forced to start Palmer over Boller due to injuries...was tempted to change at the last minute..but couldn't do it :( I just need him to score a td or 2....and not self-destruct. so much for that. :hot: I picked up Kitna the other day, and can only hope they'll start him from here on out.
Never Mind. :bag: :nerd: :football:

2-4-CIN 33 (12:58) C.Palmer pass to J.Johnson pushed ob at CIN 34 for 1 yard (W.Holdman).

Wrong Johnson

Need C.

NO R or J's

Do they have more than 3?
Yeah, he didn't factor into the play, but he was in the game.I'll see what I can do about another TD, but the Bengals look a little gunshy to pass it after Palmer's 2 INTs.

2-4-CIN 33 (12:58) C.Palmer pass to J.Johnson pushed ob at CIN 34 for 1 yard (W.Holdman).

Wrong Johnson

Need C.

NO R or J's

Do they have more than 3?
Yeah, Landon, but he's a LB, so don't worry about him..... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread