What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W12 - Indianapolis V Detroit (1 Viewer)

Turkeys in the oven, mashed potatoes are ready to go, corn on the cobb lined up for a boiling water bath, ham glazed and waiting fo a trip to the hot zone, too many pies to count, brews are cold and mugs are frosted.......

TIME for some THANKSGIVING FOOTBALL !!!

:horns:

Turkeys in the oven, mashed potatoes are ready to go, corn on the cobb lined up for a boiling water bath, ham glazed and waiting fo a trip to the hot zone, too many pies to count, brews are cold and mugs are frosted.......

C'mon man....I'm at work!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

C'mon man....I'm at work!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
I'll tip back a couple in your honor SIR !! :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned:

It's good to see the cadaver formerly known as Pat Summerall involved in today's Thanksgiving Day Game on CBS.He's a Thanksgiving staple.Let's hope the Turdurken doesn't resurface....

Can Manning make it look any easier? I don't think he was even looking at Stokey when he released the ball! :football: Mixed feelings on this game...I have Edge going against Manning in one game, and starting Manning myself in another.

why didn't I start Stockey in both leagues!! :wall: In one of my leagues I started McCardell, Chambers and Kennison over Stokley this week.

In the other league though, I just got a double dip with Stokley and Manning going. :thumbup: May I have seconds please? :hifive:

Watching the Colts offense is like playing Madden in easy mode. I don't see how they can lose.

I am thankful for being off work to watch football.I am not thankful for playing against Manning this week.Signed, Fan from the North... (Canadians can be thankful today too, right?)

Well, unfortunately I have to hit the road. No internet at moms house :cry:

Have a great turkey day everyone.

Go Manning, Wayne and Stokley!! Daddy needs another win! :headbang:

Not sure how long I can watch this crap, it's like Oklahoma-Baylor.This Detroit/Dallas "tradition" needs to stop.

why didn't I start Stockey in both leagues!! :wall: In one of my leagues I started McCardell, Chambers and Kennison over Stokley this week.
me thinks I should have started stokley in both leagues. :(

THAT'S the KJ I've been waiting to see!
He's starting to get more comfortable with the offense now. I wish they would pound it more when they get near the goaline though...He got it to the 4 on second down on that first drive...

they gave KJ a carry on first down in the red-zone, that was promissing, but Bryson is coming in a whole lot (3rd downs mainly) basically because KJ's "hands" aren't all that great.... he'll want to improve that as his career moves on...

there have been an insane number of defensive penalties on the Lions already... every time they get the colts in 3rd downs it seems a penalty kills any chance of slowing down that offense

Only the Colts could line up in Shotgun formation on 3rd and short after their RB tears off a 12 yard run.

Way to go Manning...3rd and 2 and you're playing hog cheese...Give the damn ball to Edge you idiot.
If idiot = NFL MVP and getting payed MILLIONS to play football....I wish I was an IDIOT !! :yes: :horns:

It's always a good feeling to be playing against Stokley in one league, and Harrison and Wayne in the other.I think I'll go get drunk,

Absolutely the worst officiating crew in the NFL......missed calls, bad calls you name it, they got it :bag:EDIT: to add; this is a pretty good game, but if this crew's track record continues, the yellow flag will cost one of these teams the game, disgraceful.....Rant over continue your regular posting.......... :hophead:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's always a good feeling to be playing against Stokley in one league, and Harrison and Wayne in the other.I think I'll go get drunk,
how bout starting Chambers over Stokley b/c of Stokley's inconsistence

Give us all a ************* break already with this Brandon Stokley.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both my teams have Harrison and Clark, both are facing teams with Manning, and that little ##### Stokley is on pace for 6 TDs.

Users who are viewing this thread