What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W13 - Atlanta V San Diego (1 Viewer)

I'm trying to understand this. A team has a RB like Tomlinson and their decision is to be a pass first team...

Has any RB in the history of the NFL had more runs of 1 yard or less than LT? I'm serious. Any way to get that stat?

Has any RB in the history of the NFL had more runs of 1 yard or less than LT? I'm serious. Any way to get that stat?
I'd say there are probably numerous considering his inability to run the ball didn't start until this year.

I'd say there are probably numerous considering his inability to run the ball didn't start until this year.
I have him in a keeper league - have for five years. Trust me. Even when he was GREAT he has more of these than any RB I remember. Would really like to find the stat. Just think it's amazing given how dominant he has been.

Is Vincent Jackson playing? I don't have the game and i am stuck "watching" on sportsline; my opponent has him and I have not seen any targets or anything online.

Is Vincent Jackson playing? I don't have the game and i am stuck "watching" on sportsline; my opponent has him and I have not seen any targets or anything online.
I have the same question about Chambers.
Chamber had a target.So now that SD is down by 6, does that mean Turner is going to come out and just throw the ball? That seems to be his only strategy when trailing.

Per CBS Sportsline Glog: The trainers are checking Roddy White's face as he might have been poked in the eye. The Falcons cannot afford to lose someone like White, who went over the 1,000 yard mark earlier in this game.

Great play calling by Atlanta, 4 straight runs, from the 2 and they cannot get in. Don't even try a FG!!!

Exact same situation here. It's pissing me off to no end.

Why do they leave LT in there when he's 12/20 against an easy run defense? Sproles would be tearing it up right now.

3-1 SD29 (6:31) L.Tomlinson left end to SD 29 for no gain (M.Boley). <---- Why LT should be benched. He'll be in the same boat as Edgerrin James next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rivers just had his first completed pass since the first quarter - and we are halfway into the third. That is disgraceful. I don't understand why the Chargers do not use LT in the passing game like they used to. They have really gotten away from that.

Chargers pass game is not opening up lanes for LT. Chargers have to get more balls to wide receivers (and Gates) and make the Falcons defense fear the pass a little more.

Last edited by a moderator:
as an owner of kaeding and vjax... this game is killing me (throw in Avery and we have zero receptions and one XP)

Is this VJ's first target?? 3-4 ATL25 (11:50) (Shotgun) P.Rivers pass incomplete deep left to V.Jackson (C.Houston).

Is this VJ's first target?? 3-4 ATL25 (11:50) (Shotgun) P.Rivers pass incomplete deep left to V.Jackson (C.Houston).
It sure was. San Diego probably has the most talented, impotent offense in the NFL. Gates, Tomlinson, Chambers, Jackson...all are being rendered nearly unstartable.

Seriously, just get the f*** rid of instant replay already, it's such a waste of time. Do they watch these things on 6" monitors or something?

Oh wait, that's exactly what they do.

F***ing joke.

After that horrible fumble call against Turner and having stuffed up on the earlier fumble call for a TD, I'm starting to think that the refs are trying to make up for some poor calls against the Chargers last week.

Users who are viewing this thread