What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W13 - Dallas V NY Giants (1 Viewer)

cowboyz

Footballguy
cowboys getting good pressure just like last game, hopefully it'll still be there in the 4th.

bigliebdogg

Footballguy
that #######ed roy williams should learn how to tackle properlywhat's the point of changing the rules and making the horse collar illegal if the refs are never gonna call it? never. the refs have not called it once. i don't get it. roy williams pulls this crap every week and he gets away with it. what goes around comes around. i hope he gets horse collar tackled on an INT return at some point in his career and hopefully when it happens it will be career ending-a disgruntled eagles fan

Avery

Footballguy
that #######ed roy williams should learn how to tackle properly

what's the point of changing the rules and making the horse collar illegal if the refs are never gonna call it? never. the refs have not called it once. i don't get it. roy williams pulls this crap every week and he gets away with it.  what goes around comes around. i hope he gets horse collar tackled on an INT return at some point in his career and hopefully when it happens it will be career ending

-a disgruntled eagles fan
An Eagles fan shouldn't complain about dirty hitting safeties, or did you forget that Brian Dawkins plays for the Eagles?-a POed Giants fan

Last edited by a moderator:

bigliebdogg

Footballguy
B dawk hits hard but hits clean. There's no rule against hitting hard. i was in no way happy to see b franks hurt like that, but it was a clean hit, there was no flag, no fine, nothing. Roy Williams breaks the rules. He does things that the NFL has specifically banned. they need to put a stop to it. when he horse collars the refs have to start throwing the flag

hankd

Footballguy
that #######ed roy williams should learn how to tackle properly

what's the point of changing the rules and making the horse collar illegal if the refs are never gonna call it? never. the refs have not called it once. i don't get it. roy williams pulls this crap every week and he gets away with it.  what goes around comes around. i hope he gets horse collar tackled on an INT return at some point in his career and hopefully when it happens it will be career ending

-a disgruntled eagles fan
Read the rulebook...
B dawk hits hard but hits clean. There's no rule against hitting hard. i was in no way happy to see b franks hurt like that, but it was a clean hit, there was no flag, no fine, nothing. Roy Williams breaks the rules. He does things that the NFL has specifically banned. they need to put a stop to it. when he horse collars the refs have to start throwing the flag
See above

Avery

Footballguy
B dawk hits hard but hits clean.  There's no rule against hitting hard.  i was in no way happy to see b franks hurt like that, but it was a clean hit, there was no flag, no fine, nothing.  Roy Williams breaks the rules.  He does things that the NFL has specifically banned.  they need to put a stop to it.  when he horse collars the refs have to start throwing the flag
Bull####He leads with his helmet and loves to hit late.

Dawkins is a dirty player, plain and simple. You have homer myopathy.

hankd

Footballguy
Jacobs, that no good TD hog!
...& Tiki is worthless as a result.
While I'm not a fan of Jacobs either (seriously, Tiki could run those balls in from the 1 just as easily!), but Tiki is the #5 RB in our league... :hey:

hankd

Footballguy
I think they know what they are doing...10-0.
No kidding...10-0...has there ever been a bigger half of NFL football? Time for the 2nd & 3rd team guys to come in...

BigTex

Don't mess with Texas
Can we get a urine sample from Bledsoe and check for the Whiz-O-Nator too please!

Your Mom's

Footballguy
Well that play should up the value of Marion Barber III.
Why would that be? Jones did not even get a chance to touch the ball.... the defense got to the ball way before it was going to be handed to Jones.....

Your Mom's

Footballguy
Jeezus Julius credited with the fumble.

terrible
That is bogus..... Bledsoe did not even get the ball NEAR Jones! The defensive lineman held Bledsoe's arm before he could get the ball to Jones!

Users who are viewing this thread