What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W13 - Denver V NY Jets (1 Viewer)

I've seen worse. Medusa sucks. Everyone knows where he is throwing the ball. He has ruined Marshall.

I've seen worse. Medusa sucks. Everyone knows where he is throwing the ball. He has ruined Marshall.
It is amazing that a QB could ruin a WR with so much talent. The proof is in the statistics, though. Supposedly Marshall had a dinner with Michael Irvin and he picked up some useful advice. I doubt we'll see it in this game, though.

It looks like he was down - but it is hard to see if he had control.

Not reviewable??????????????/

Last edited by a moderator:
It is amazing that a QB could ruin a WR with so much talent. The proof is in the statistics, though. Supposedly Marshall had a dinner with Michael Irvin and he picked up some useful advice. I doubt we'll see it in this game, though.
No one can help until a QB coach teaches Cutler not to stare down his WRs

how is he not down by contact there? He was laying on the ball, he got hit by 3 guys and the ball popped out the other side. Awful call. I hate this "not reviewable" nonsense.

Can some Rule book fool tell me how a fumble on the field isn't reviewable. That seems to be what 50% of the reviews are...

Thomas Jones on a quick burst through the tackles and all of a sudden no one is in the same zip code on Defense. If you are a Jet fan and haven't watched the Broncos - that is how the Bronco's D rolls - they are garbage.

Eddie Royal !!!

Goes up and fights off double coverage and slips out for a TD

Looks like a track meet.

ETA - play upheld - it is a game of inches - in this case maybe millimeters.

Broncos may get themselves in trouble scoring so quickly. Their defense has been on the field for almost the entire game.

Jets do not look like they came to play today. they look painfully flat. I'm VERY nervous.
It's early, but I agree with this. They look nothing like they did last week. A lot of game left, so who know if this is just early lethargy.

Marshall was absolutely smothered - likely illegally - on his target in the EZ. Hit his hands but he had little chance to actually make the catch.

Bronco holding call in the red zone messes up the drive and the get a Prater FG.

Almost a TD to Marshall but he was in hand to hand combat with the Jet secondary - ball hits him in head and he couldn't bring it down.

Going to be interesting to see if Favre starts getting antsy.

is it just me, or does Ian Eagle sound a little jumpy today? Lots of weird moments in his commentary. He's all over the place.

Wow what a heads up play - reminiscent of the Cotchery play a few years back. TJ fell on a player, didn't hit the gound, got up and ran into the EZ for a 29 yard TD. Denver is challenging.

These refs suck - even though that looks like a TD - they all started making it look like they were calling him down.

These refs suck - even though that looks like a TD - they all started making it look like they were calling him down.
Shanahan will be having flashbacks to when Marvin Harrison did the same thing to the Broncos (Deltha O'Neil the main culprit I think) in the play-offs in 2003.

Wow that's a joke. He was clearly down.

:bag:

I could care less who wins, but these announcers are terrible, you could see his elbow hit the ground.

I need points out of Farve..can Denver please make a tackle!!

Denver reminds me of the Lions but with a better offense.

Users who are viewing this thread