What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W13 - Denver V San Diego (1 Viewer)

I am astounded that Denver is going to go into the half only down by 10...
I agree with this. As poorly as they have been playing, there is no way that the lead should be only 10. Looking to be an awesome second half.

I am astounded that Denver is going to go into the half only down by 10...
It could be worse. But the Chargers also get the ball to start the second half.
Start getting the ball to Gates instead of the Div III receivers SD has, and we might be talking!

so what's the weather like there now that it's half?raining?is it muddy?conditions please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I have a drive not start on the ###### 2, please? When it rains, the ####- ###### pours.

That was a silly timeout.Denver has the ball on their own 2. There was a TV timeout. But Denver couldn't get the play off anyway and called timeout to avoid a 1-yard penalty.I hope that comes back to haunt them. A timeout is worth more than a yard.

Can I have a drive not start on the ###### 2, please? When it rains, the ####- ###### pours.
Pulling for the Broncos or a specific player?
Plummer in his worst game ever.........when I need him the most of course. My opponents nerf-ball-headed, looked like he didn't belong in the NFL a year ago, chunky soup eating QB is over in another thread with 300 yards and 5 TDs by ###### ###### halftime.

Any info on Rod Smith's apparent absence from the game log?!?
He was involved in blatant uncalled pass interference. At least its a target, eh?

Dropped in the endzone by Peelle. Fourth down, Kaeding is coming on.
Have there been a lot of drops today by SD? Or is Brees just off??
Peelle dropped one. McCardell dropped one. Gates dropped one.Brees hasn't really been off, although he hasn't been as sharp as he was against the Chiefs last week.

So do you think having an offense just rolling along with one back (droughns) and pretty much clicking, then you just have to try and work another back into the mix. Does it throw off the rythm and the timing?

Beautiful catch by Rod Smith deep down the left.

How'd the Broncos get the ball back? (I had to answer the door real quick.)

SD has been pretty much stuffing the run all day. I would suspect that if Droughns gets on track again down the road that we'll get the same production we've seen over the last several games, with Bell in for the occaionsal change up. I'm not worried yet.

Dropped in the endzone by Peelle. Fourth down, Kaeding is coming on.
Have there been a lot of drops today by SD? Or is Brees just off??
Peelle dropped one. McCardell dropped one. Gates dropped one.Brees hasn't really been off, although he hasn't been as sharp as he was against the Chiefs last week.
Play calling has been awful by SD today. I think the drops are the result of no rythym on offense. Gates and McCardell have been completely ignored today, they probably forgot what a football looks like, let alone remember how to catch one. LMFAO at SD, they deserve to lose.

Tale of 2 halves---Denver looks good right now and SD is hanging on.That miss by Elam in the 1st might come back to haunt....

WOW!! SD had the punt pinned inside the 5, but it got tapped into the endzone for a touchback. Phenominal punt...ALMOST perfect.

You gotta be ##### KIDDING ME!!!!!#### ###### ####### ######## PLUMMER ####### ###### ####-######!

Good. Those idiots deserve the interception. God forbid they keep running the ball with success and keep the clock moving.

Users who are viewing this thread