What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W13 - Denver V San Diego (1 Viewer)

To sum up so far . . .Droughns was injured on the first play, but walked off the field under his own power and it looks to me like he should return and be fine.Drayton Florence (subbing for Sammy Davis) got an interception on the Broncos' first series.The Chargers took over and immediately picked on Champ Bailey, going deep to Eric Parker on their first play. Nice completion.Tomlinson carries a few times and punches it in. (He looks good.)

ok you guys are my play by play because the live updates are licking donkey nipple todaydroughns hurt already??? :wall:

The announcer just said that Droughns was poked in the eye on the first play, but will return on this series coming up.

To sum up so far . . .Droughns was injured on the first play, but walked off the field under his own power and it looks to me like he should return and be fine.Drayton Florence (subbing for Sammy Davis) got an interception on the Broncos' first series.The Chargers took over and immediately picked on Champ Bailey, going deep to Eric Parker on their first play. Nice completion.Tomlinson carries a few times and punches it in. (He looks good.)
thanks maurile,can't see the game so if you can let us know if droughns comes back in it'd be much appreciated.

What's the weather like out there?
It looks worse for the fans than for the players. There is a light sprinkle, but nothing that will stop the refs from keeping the balls dry. (For now.)

Last edited by a moderator:
3rd and 11 for the Broncos, Plummer hits Lelie on a deep pattern. From the way Florence played that one, he was clearly expecting help inside . . . but there was no safety in sight.

Brees is picked off. First time that's happened in a long time.Gates had single coverage by Kennedy deep down the field. Looked like a miscommunication between Brees and Gates.

Conditions must be terrible. McCardell had a rubber hand play as well where the ball hit him right in the hands and bounced off.

Broncos 3rd possession starting.Play action pass for 30 yards to Lelie is dropped but PI is called.offsetting penalty on an o-lineman

Jeb Putzier needs to be executed. Runs a similar sideline route to the first INT he tipped and he bobbled it out of bounds again.

Eric Parker loses 8 or 9 yards on an end-aroundKelly Herndon hurt on the play and replaced by Willie Middlebrooks.

Huge hit by Lynch cuases Chatman to fumble. It was helmet to helmet while Chatman was wrapped up, so it could have been a penalty . . . but I hate that rule anyway. Lynch didn't spear him. Their heads just collided.

Fumble by Eric Parker on a screen pass. Broncos recover.

Users who are viewing this thread