What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W13 - Denver V San Diego (1 Viewer)

Plummer scares the #### out of me every time he airs that thing out. Seems to be the only way they can move the ball, either Lelie (or sometimes Watts) makes a huge catch, or they get the interference call. Seems VERY risky, and I'm surprised more D's haven't found a way to pick that off every time.But hey, it worked this time. :thumbup:

Chargers need to stop featuring guys like Parker and Chatman and work McCardell and Gates into the mix if they want to win this one. Broncos won't stay quiet on offense forever....

Chargers need to stop featuring guys like Parker and Chatman and work McCardell and Gates into the mix if they want to win this one. Broncos won't stay quiet on offense forever....
dont forget lt

Chargers run Defense is looking incredible. Droughns has absolutely nowhere to run
Tatum Bell, however, appeared to have little problem on that run.Zartan - I'm in the Bay Area, so of course the Raiders are blacked out. :hot:

did LT2 get hurt?
No.
thanks, kind of weird to see a chatman carry at this time?
:no: not at all.Mix Chatman in, keep LT2 fresh. Remember, the guy is still slightly hurt.Chatman won't get too many carries, but IMO the Chargers should look to the Packers way of RB management. Use your stud, but rest him on occasion.

Listen closely....You hear that?That's the sound of people jumping off the Droughns bandwagon.

Tatum Bell with a grease lightning fast 16 yard scamper to the house.... um. is this the official watch out for 05' now?

this is a good think if you're an LT owner, broncos keep it close so that way LT2 continues to run and run!

Listen closely....You hear that?That's the sound of people jumping off the Droughns bandwagon.
The Tatum Bell bandwagon is loading up again? The last thing we need is more Bell/Griffin/Droughns thread.

Tatum Bell up the middle for a TD, barely touched.
Could Droughns have done the same given the hole and blocking?
Probably. Foley swiped at Bell from behind about 8 yards down the field, so he may have caught a slower back. But probably not. The hole was huge.

Tatum Bell up the middle for a TD, barely touched.
Could Droughns have done the same given the hole and blocking?
Honestly, I don't think so. Bell was very quick to the hole. Droughns isn't looking all that speedy
Hopefully, this is the kind of game that would get subbed to MNF starting with the new rules in 2005. This was the game of the week, hands down. Two teams from the same division with huge playoff implications... Yeah I'd MUCH rather watch Dallas and Seattle. :bag:

Is he in for injury or ineffectiveness?
Droughns doesn't appear to be out of the game due to injury. He got poked in hte eye earlier but I think Bell was in because Droughns has been getting stacked up.

Droughns isn't looking all that speedy
Droughns has looked a bit hesitant, but how much of that is because he's had nowhere to run?
Fair point. He usually does a better job of moving the pile though. He's not usually the type of runner that needs big holes as he uses strength and size to lean and get extra yardage.

Users who are viewing this thread