What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W13 - Indianapolis V Cleveland (1 Viewer)

Addai fumble. :lmao: I know it sounds like knee jerk reaction but honestly if I were the Colts I would look for a legit replacement for Addai. He's OK but NOT the answer. Gets hurt, fumbles, underwhelmes in general. Imagine if the threat of Manning and co wasn't there to take the heat off

i've always felt that addai is a good rb. i owned rhodes in addai's rookie season so i watched often. he runs a lot like edge. very shifty, good vision, catches the ball... i like the guy and think the colts are crazy to pull him out in the redzone like they do sometimes.

Addai fumble. :) I know it sounds like knee jerk reaction but honestly if I were the Colts I would look for a legit replacement for Addai. He's OK but NOT the answer. Gets hurt, fumbles, underwhelmes in general. Imagine if the threat of Manning and co wasn't there to take the heat off
:rolleyes: That was Addai's first fumble in two seasons.... :lol:

Wayne is rapidly becoming a joke of a receiving option on Indianapolis. I can't believe he dropped that TD pass. What a bust this year. He and Marshall are utter busts.

Addai fumble. :) I know it sounds like knee jerk reaction but honestly if I were the Colts I would look for a legit replacement for Addai. He's OK but NOT the answer. Gets hurt, fumbles, underwhelmes in general. Imagine if the threat of Manning and co wasn't there to take the heat off
:rolleyes: That was Addai's first fumble in two seasons.... :rolleyes:
my bad then, I thought he had more. Still underwhelmed by the guy though, not that he's terrible or anything, but I would expect more from my starter. He's like a young Rhodes. You like him on your team but you hope you have someone better to start kind of thing.And yes Wayne is also overrated. Good, but overrated. Harrison's decline is hurting that O more than many realize I think.

Peyton fumbled, Clark recovered only the player who lost it can recover it in the end zone touchback Cleveland.

Manning trying to do that stupid reach thing instead of tucking the ball away LOL
Um, no...guess you didn't see the play.
um, yes....guess you need glasses.
Ok, What reach did he make? And if he did why not it was 4th down. Reach is not stupid on 4th down.Looked to me like Cleveland stuffed the line and DB pulled the ball out.
I thought his own man hit the ball with his helmet?I thought it was Dallas Clark

winslow down..looks like ankle

edit; ran off the field, looking at him on sidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Reggie Wayne looks AWFUL today. Dropped a TD, and then just happily let Cleveland pick that one off when he could have easily broken it up.

Wow, Reggie Wayne looks AWFUL today. Dropped a TD, and then just happily let Cleveland pick that one off when he could have easily broken it up.
Wayne is coming close to biggest bust of the year for WR. Chad Johnson is up there but I think we all expected this kind of bad year from him.

#### Reggie Wayne. I feel sorry for anyone who owns this steaming pile of an excuse for a wide receiver.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indy can only manage 10 points against Cleveland??? Nice play calling, by the Colts, let's play not to lose.

Indianapolis....looking the the Colts of the 80's this year. How much gas does Peyton have left in the tank?

Users who are viewing this thread