What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W13 - Miami V St.Louis (1 Viewer)

Smiley down and out with what looked like a nasty lower leg injury.

Dolphin D picking up where they left off last week - can't stop anything.

Considering that Jackson didn't do much the last time he came back from the injury combined with how pathetic the Rams have looked lately, you cannot blame anyone for taking a wait-and-see attitude with Jackson. At this juncture, you are probably fighting for a playoff spot or playoff positioning, and you cannot afford to start Jackson, only to see him rush for 20 yards. If you have better options, you almost had to keep Jackson on the bench.

Penny needs to throw more :unsure:

I'm not getting the game, but am reading the stats. How's my boy Bess looking? (I know he has 5/47 right now).

Brown back in.

Everyone getting the ball today - Brown, Williams, Cobbs and Polite.

Bess looks good out of the slot.

why is it that when st louis gets into the red zone they throw 3 times in a row? cmon mang...feed sjax.

the miami radio announcers are wondering why he wasn't in a critical 4th qtr drive w/ 5 mins left. no explanation other than they heard he's not hurt.

the miami radio announcers are wondering why he wasn't in a critical 4th qtr drive w/ 5 mins left. no explanation other than they heard he's not hurt.
That's exactly what I was wondreing since Pittman got carries on first and 2nd down... wtf.

NFL.com shows Avery with 0 catches. Was he tightly covered all game, not targeted, injured, or what?

Users who are viewing this thread