What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W13 - New England@Indy (1 Viewer)

man, how fast is freeney on the home turf? he looks like a dl stud for the future after backing up a good rookie year with the season he is having.

Somebody better wake up Peyton Manning. From the look of his eyes, it appears he just rolled out of bed.WTF with that throw to the double-covered Walters, when Edge was WIDE open underneath?

Dallas Clark injured on the play. Looks bad. Landed awkwardly on his ankle. May be broken, he's grabbing at it like it is.

Oh yeah, looking at the replay again, it's safe to say it's definitely broken or fractured. He landed on his ankle and then it got twisted up under him pretty badly. He's waiting to be carried off on a stretcher right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhodes gets a carry inside the 10 for no gain. F'n Dungy will have to lose another game before he goes back to EJ in the red zone. :rant: :wall:

31-10, Manning intercepted. Welcome to the no Edge Zone.... :wall: `Course soon as I type this Brady throws an INT.Hello, Manning, Harrison?!?

This has turned into one hell of a game. Brady's 1st pick really turned the game around. I was surprised at the time the Pats didn't play a little more conservative. BTW, is anyone else around the country having strange audio problems? Here in Central Florida, the crowd noise comes in fine, but Gumbel's and Simms' comments on the games are heard only intermittently.

tie ball game folks.All momentum is on the Colts side right now. I live in Colts land and I can't believe this! The 2nd comeback of this nature.

tie ball game folks.All momentum is on the Colts side right now. I live in Colts land and I can't believe this! The 2nd comeback of this nature.
Well... momentum except for the Bethel 60 yard return and now Branch's TD.what a shootout this has become!!! I took a nap in the 2nd quarter!Pats up!

Is Troy Walters the true complement for Harrison that we've been hoping Wayne would be or is he just the new guy that defenses haven't figured out yet?

Users who are viewing this thread