What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W14 - Chicago V Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

nice TD out of Ward.kinda strange how he ripped the ball out of the hands of the offensive lineman afterwards.

Ugly start. Is it just me, or does the field seem to already be in terrible condition?
Absolutely -- the turf at Heinz is usually pretty rough by this time of the season. They use sand to backfill the holes.

I think I'm gonna be sick!

:cry:

I was really afraid losing Mike Brown would hurt us.
Settle down. There's still a lot of football left. :yes:
:D I'm feeling a bit better now, wish the Bears had got the TD, but it was good to see them move the ball on the steelers D.

Why did the Bears accept that PI penalty? It would have been 4th and 3.

:confused:   :confused:   :confused:
Yeah I don't get it????
Did they not have a choice on that ?He was clearly short of the 1st down with the catch....why would you try and play field position there if you could have had the punt ? Any rule for that that says the Bears don't have a choice ?

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Yeah I don't get it????
Did they not have a choice on that ?He was clearly short of the 1st down with the catch....why would you try and play field position there if you could have had the punt ? Any rule for that that says the Bears don't have a choice ?
i dont think they had a choice

I certainly hate to say that the Bears are overrated, and that they are a product of their schedule, as I havent seen much of them this year -- but this is certainly not what I was expecting from them after everything I've heard for the past 8 weeks.....

I certainly hate to say that the Bears are overrated, and that they are a product of their schedule, as I havent seen much of them this year -- but this is certainly not what I was expecting from them after everything I've heard for the past 8 weeks.....
Lets all chill b4 ripping the Bears. Its only 2nd Quarter and we have been getting good pressure. We just haven't been tackling and the offense has looked solid as well.

Lets all chill b4 ripping the Bears. Its only 2nd Quarter and we have been getting good pressure. We just haven't been tackling and the offense has looked solid as well.
I'm not ripping anyone, I though I said as much above. All I'm saying is this is not what I expected from Chi.

:hot: Give Willie at least 1 shot at the td after getting them there. :hot:
I agree. Eff Bettis :hot: :rant: :hot: :rant:
Willie deserved that TD, and he would have got it easy.
Sorry that your fantasy needs are not on the top of the list for the offensive scheme in Pittsburgh. Bettis is the proven best short yardage runner on this team -- this is not any suprise that he gets it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bring in Rex the wunderemut....Orton couldn't hit water if he threw the football from the deck of a cruiseship.

:confused:   :confused:   :confused:
Yeah I don't get it????
i dont think they had a choice
Of course they have a choice, otherwise everytime a pass was thrown that the WR knew he couldn't make the catch, he would interfere and they would get another down.

Thast makes at least 5 fumbles in the past 6 quarters that the Steelers have coughed up and then recovered. That kind of luck will not last -- They have got to stop with the butterfingers! :angry:

:hot: Give Willie at least 1 shot at the td after getting them there. :hot:
I agree. Eff Bettis :hot: :rant: :hot: :rant:
Willie deserved that TD, and he would have got it easy.
Sorry that your fantasy needs are not on the top of the list for the offensive scheme in Pittsburgh. Bettis is the proven best short yardage runner on this team -- this is not any suprise that he gets it.
Aside from fantasy, it's 1st and goal from the 1 due to Parkers run. Give him 1 shot to score. If not, then bring in the Bus. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread