What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W14 - Miami V San Diego (1 Viewer)

Frerotte's starting?????????WTF IS THIS????????? I started Chambers because I thought Sage was getting the start......... :wall:

Frerotte's starting?????????WTF IS THIS????????? I started Chambers because I thought Sage was getting the start......... :wall:
The info was out all week that Frerotte would start. Not sure why you thought it would be sage. :shrug:

Wow. I think that's the first time in my life that Marty went for it when I would have kicked the field goal. Usually it's the opposite.

The info was out all week that Frerotte would start. Not sure why you thought it would be sage. :shrug:
Been out of the loop this week, worked 90 hours. After Sage leading them back to victory last week I didn't think it was possible for Frerotten to start. I guess this goes back to it not mattering if they win or lose huh. :shrug:

Nice return by Wes Welker.By the way, he is one of six former Chargers on the Dolphins' roster, along with David Boston, Damion McIntosh, Zeke Moreno, Cleo Lemon, and Junior Seau. (Seven if you count Hudson Houck.)

Wow. I think that's the first time in my life that Marty went for it when I would have kicked the field goal. Usually it's the opposite.
It was only a 50 yarder. I guess I should've benched Kaeding and started 1 step Rackers this week. :wall:

Is Kaeding hurt or something? The kid's got plenty of leg for BOTH of those kicks and ####### goes for it both times???????????

By tanked it I mean he flat out sucked. You must have a different definition if you think I'm fishing.
I dont think u understand the definition of tanking it.
tank- To suffer a sudden decline or failurefrom dictionary.com
Tank: to purposely play badly and/or to lose.From "I'm not a dweeb who relies on a literal dictionary definitions for sports terms that even 5 yr old sports fans know" .com

:rolleyes:

fn LT

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, so knowing what words mean and being able to find a resource to provide me with accurate information instead of relying on hearsay makes me a dweeb? I'll keep your credible assesment in mind next time.

By tanked it I mean he flat out sucked. You must have a different definition if you think I'm fishing.
I dont think u understand the definition of tanking it.
tank- To suffer a sudden decline or failurefrom dictionary.com
Tank: to purposely play badly and/or to lose.From "I'm not a dweeb who relies on a literal dictionary definitions for sports terms that even 5 yr old sports fans know" .com

:rolleyes:

fn LT
:ptts:

The East has NOT YET been won damn it!I've been saying it for 2 weeks... now will some of you believe?

SHOW US YOUR LIGHTNING BOLTS....All this year long rhetoric that the Chargers have had the toughest schedule... then they get the layup in the Fin on the shhheduelle... adn it's 20-7.

Okay Phins...20-14... now we need a nice long time consuming Field Goal drive..let's go boys

Why does Neal have more receptions than Tomlinson?
That's a great question. I know LT has been targeted a few times, but why he's not a bigger part of the passing game is unknown to me. It has to be either Brees not checking down to him enough, or poor play calling. Probably a little of both. But there is now way Neal should ever have more receptions then LT.

Users who are viewing this thread