What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W14 - Seattle V Minnesota (1 Viewer)

Nothing on the line in my Fantasy Leagues this week as I have a BYE in two of my leagues and a guaranteed playoff spot in the third. (Not in the playoffs in my only other one.)

GO VIKINGS !!!

:horns:

Last edited by a moderator:
Deep to Moss (slightly underthrow), good play by Trufant to break up a TD. Moss looked pretty good going deep there.

seattle is just snake bit. what a bunch of idiots. too many people on the field. nice preparation there seahawks. :no:

well, considering the seahawks use their cb's to stop the run, I guess I'll consider a fg a victory for the seahawks on the first drive. :thumbup:

Has there been a "meatball" Wiggins sighting? He's hard to miss really. The fat guy running routes.Seriously...

Has there been a "meatball" Wiggins sighting? He's hard to miss really. The fat guy running routes.Seriously...
nfl.com shows him catching a pass -- then fumbling (recovered by MIN).GEEZ meatball, probably had greasey fingers from eating pizza on the sidelines or something.

Users who are viewing this thread