What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W15 - Chicago V Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Thank you.I thought I was losing my mind.Did you see that bone crunching hit on Vick. You may get past Urlacher once, but not twice in a row.It is about 5 degrees outside right now. It's gotta hurt let hell to take a hit from a professional football player.I wish we could just watch the Bears D vs. the Falcons O all night, but I guess we'll be subjected to the Bears offense. :X

I'm up by 7pts with a trip to the Championship Game on the line. He's got Thomas Jones and I got the Bear Defense........I hope Urlacher rips Vick in half.

I'm up by 7pts with a trip to the Championship Game on the line. He's got Thomas Jones and I got the Bear Defense........I hope Urlacher rips Vick in half.
same here, I am up 7 and I have urlacher, my opponent has demorio Williams

I'm up by 7pts with a trip to the Championship Game on the line.  He's got Thomas Jones and I got the Bear Defense........I hope Urlacher rips Vick in half.
same here, I am up 7 and I have urlacher, my opponent has demorio Williams
Love idp's. :thumbup:

Well Orton did one good thing tonight. He has a golden horseshoe in his ### because he should have 2 picks right now.

Orton is 0/4.What is the over/under on his completions? I'd set it at 6.5.How about over/under on yards? 75 is my guess.......

Orton is 0/4.

What is the over/under on his completions? I'd set it at 6.5.

How about over/under on yards? 75 is my guess.......
Those projections are a little high unless you are counting ints as receptions and return yards as yards

Wow, that's a telling stat. Da Bears have converted only 3 of their last 31 3rd down attempts. :eek:ETA: make that 3 of 32. :no:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't give two ****s if the bears score just get some field position and give Urlacher a chance to catch his breathe.....shouldn't take long since he can see it.

Great job by the Bear defense with the field position they've been facing so far. Some big time hits being landed.

Users who are viewing this thread